Global Distance Learning Institute is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
About Global Distance Learning Institute: The Global Distance Learning Institute, Abuja is an Affiliate of the Global Development Learning Network (GDLN). The GDLN Affiliates are designed to collaborate in holding events that connect people across countries and regions for learning and dialogue on development issues, along with collaboration with best-in-class institutions around the world to offer various training and skills development courses.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
- 3 years experience
- Linux/UNIX and Windows OS – working knowledge required.
- CPanel and DNS Administration.
- Cloud hosting, VPS, and system backup.
- SQL with basic IP skills.
- Domain name and email administration.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with attention to detail
- Team player with a good attitude.
- Certification(s) in Windows server and/or Linux OS can be a plus.
- Must be proficient in building responsive design and media.
- Must be willing to learn new development kits and technology to scale our applications.
- Digital Marketing Skill
- Must have good communication skills; collaborate in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Software Documentation, Software Testing, Database Design, and development skills Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Other skills are an added advantage.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2023.