Have PYES Shortlisted Candidates 2022 PDF List been released? Find out here below. The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, P-YES application portal has closed.
Currently, successfully registered candidates are waiting for the list of shortlisted applicants for P-YES Training. Hope you know that Beneficiaries of the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme will be made to undergo training in various vocational skills such as Information technology, agriculture, fashion, technology acquisition, catering, and other sustainable vocations?
Afterward, the successful trainees will be equipped with Seed Empowerment Tools (SETs) such as rice mills, branded mobile kiosks, poultry accessories, mobile restaurants, farm implements, tents, and even photography units.
Altogether, over 500,000 youths in Nigeria have been beneficiaries of the initiative. With the latest recruitment process still underway, the beneficiaries of the PYES initiative is estimated at over 1,000,000.
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (PYES) aims to create at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities through direct youth empowerment over a minimum period of two years.
How to Check PYES Shortlisted Candidates 2022
- Go to the PYES login portal at https://reg.p-yes.gov.ng/
- Enter your application number.
- Click check PYES Training Status.
How to Qualify for P-YES Training
If you meet these Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, P-YES Enlistment Requirements then know that you will be shortlisted for PYES Training.
- One must be a Nigerian Male or Female between the ages of 18 – 40 years.
- One must provide a means of identification (I.e., National Identity Card, International Passport, and Permanent Voters Card).
- One must be able to communicate in the Basic English language and or any local Nigerian Language.
- Be able to provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefits from the initiative.
- One must possess a provable upright character and a stable mind alongside.
- One must be able to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Be able to provide a guarantor preferably a religious leader or a community leader.
- One must possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor other youths within and out of one’s community.
- One must complete a guarantors’ form on our website.
Check Also: NYIF Shortlisted Candidates
Lastly, do you have any questions? Feel free to let us know via the comment box.