NYIF Shortlisted Candidates 2021 PDF – In this page I’m going to show you how to check NYIF Shortlisted Names for Loan application and #2 simple steps to download NYIF list of successful applicants 2021 PDF at the application portal once the Pre-Qualified Names of beneficiaries are out.
Do you want to know; whether the nyif.nmfb.com.ng shortlist is out or not? Then, don’t worry because, in this page we’re going to be discussing NYIF shortlisted names, NYIF verification email, centres, NYIF Loan requirements and FAQs about this NYIF shortlist pdf.
If you registered for Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) last year October 2020 follow this steps to see how you can check for NYIF beneficiaries at nyif.nmfb.com.ng portal.
On a more serious note, the NMFB is set to release the names of beneficiaries for NYIF Loan application process any moment from now.
Check Out: ICPC Shortlisted Candidates.
We understand that candidates who applied for NYIF Loan, seriously want to know “When the list of shortlisted candidates will be out?” Thus, this post will answer all your questions.
- NCRS Shortlisted Candidates
- CDFIPB Careers Portal
How to Check NYIF Shortlisted Candidates 2021 PDF
Currently, NYIF Shortlisted Candidates Names is Out. Candidates can now check for their Mobile phones for a message from NMFB otherwise follow this steps below:
- Go to https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app
- Input Your BVN
- Click Validate BVN
- Check if all your details are correct
- Create a password and confirm the password.
- Click Create Account
- NYIF will send you a verification link to your email address where you will verify your account and proceed to login to the Loan application.
Once you’ve finish your application, you’ll now have to wait for your application to be reviewed for possible approval.
Is NYIF Shortlist 2021 PDF Out?
Before now, we told you that NYIF shortlist candidates for loan application process has been contacted. Meanwhile the information reaching us have it that candidates can also visit NYIF portal – https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app to check if their BVN will validate.
However, from our own end here, we are going to make sure that we notify you of all information concerning NYIF Beneficiaries.
Therefore, do you wish to be informed about NYIF Shortlisted Candidates? Then, ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE for the list of shortlisted candidates for Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF).
How to Login to NYIF Portal
Do you want to login to NYIF Portal? Then, kindly visit: https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng.
When is NYIF Disbursement Date?
NYIF will disburse fund to all beneficiaries when their loan Loan has been Approved.
- National Youth Development Centre (North East) –
- Biu – Bi Road,
- Gombe and
- Borno States
- National Youth Development Centre (North West) –
- Takai – Sumaila,
- Kano State
- National Youth Development Centre (North Central) –
- Jos – Plateau State
- National Youth Development Centre (South East) –
- Awka North,
- Anambra State
- National Youth Development Centre (South West) –
- Osun State
- National Youth Development Centre (South South) –
- Ikom – Obudura,
- Cross River State
FAQs about NYIF PDF
How do I Check my Name for NYIF Beneficiaries?
- Go to https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/ApplicantDashboard/Business/
- Login to your dashboard and,
- Click on “Review Offer Letter,”
- To Check your Loan Approval.
- NDA Shortlisted Candidates
- FIRS Shortlisted Candidates
- Lagos State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Brisin Shortlisted Candidates
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army Past Questions And Answers
- FCSC Shortlisted Candidates
- PTDF Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment
- Oando Shortlisted Candidates
Do you think this NYIF Shortlist PDF post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
Do you have any question about today’s NYIF Shortlisted Candidates 2021 PDF Update. Let us know by leaving a quick comment below.