NYIF Shortlisted Candidates 2021 – Pre-Qualified Names for NYIF Loan Programme – DOWNLOAD PDF LIST.
Most login portal for NYIF shortlisted candidates PDF 2021 names of successful candidates for the NMFB Loan disbursement. Do not take pre-qualified applicants to the nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app.
Rather, they focus on allowing applicants go through stress while trying to know how to check for NYIF shortlisted candidates pdf.
In fact, many NYIF Loan Programme applicants online thinks that the latest NYIF news about the NYIF shortlisted portal is not true.
However, we’re going to quickly show you how to check NYIF Shortlist PDF 2021 via the 36 state of Nigeria below.
- 1 List of Shortlisted Candidates for NYIF Loan Application Programme
- 2 How to Check NYIF Shortlisted Candidates PDF
- 3 NYIF Disbursement Date, Centres & Requirements
- 4 How to get a Verification Email at NYIF Login Portal
- 5 Important Note About NYIF Shortlist PDF
- 6 NYIF News
List of Shortlisted Candidates for NYIF Loan Application Programme
|Abia State||VIEW LIST|
|Adamawa State||VIEW LIST|
|Akwa Ibom State||VIEW LIST|
|Anambra State||VIEW LIST|
|Bauchi State||VIEW LIST|
|Bayelsa State||VIEW LIST|
|Benue State||VIEW LIST|
|Borno State||VIEW LIST|
|Cross River||VIEW LIST|
|Delta State||VIEW LIST|
|Ebonyi State||VIEW LIST|
|Edo State||VIEW LIST|
|Ekiti State||VIEW LIST|
|Enugu State||VIEW LIST|
|FCT (Abuja)||VIEW LIST|
|Gombe State||VIEW LIST|
|Imo State||VIEW LIST|
|Jigawa State||VIEW LIST|
|Kaduna State||VIEW LIST|
|Kano State||VIEW LIST|
|Katsina State||VIEW LIST|
|Kebbi State||VIEW LIST|
|Kogi State||VIEW LIST|
|Kwara State||VIEW LIST|
|Lagos State||VIEW LIST|
|Minna State||VIEW LIST|
|Nassarawa State||VIEW LIST|
|Niger State||VIEW LIST|
|Ogun State||VIEW LIST|
|Ondo State||VIEW LIST|
|Osun State||VIEW LIST|
|Oyo State||VIEW LIST|
|Plateau State||VIEW LIST|
|Rivers State||VIEW LIST|
|Sokoto State||VIEW LIST|
|Taraba State||VIEW LIST|
|Yobe State||VIEW LIST|
|Zamfara State||VIEW LIST|
How to Check NYIF Shortlisted Candidates PDF
Go to NYIF Portal via nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app. Next is to “Validates your BVN”. Afterward “Create your Password” then once you’ve done doing that “Verify your Email account” by clicking on the activation link sent to your Email. There after Login to NYIF Loan Portal to continue your application.
NYIF Disbursement Date, Centres & Requirements
The Pre-qualified candidates are required to report in batches to the venues assigned to their respective geo-political zones on dates indicated below.
- National Youth Development Centre (North East) –
- Biu – Bi Road,
- Gombe and
- Borno States
- National Youth Development Centre (North West) –
- Takai – Sumaila,
- Kano State
- National Youth Development Centre (North Central) –
- Jos – Plateau State
- National Youth Development Centre (South East) –
- Awka North,
- Anambra State
- National Youth Development Centre (South West) –
- Osun State
- National Youth Development Centre (South South) –
- Ikom – Obudura,
- Cross River State
- To qualify for these application exercise, you must have received an SMS from NIRSAR MicroFinance Bank (NMFB) or you’ve checked your BVN at nyif-nmfb-com-ng-app.
- Potential beneficiaries are expected to have a fundable business idea.
- Registered business
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g. International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- Your login details (Username & Password) which was used for registering into the portal as this credentials will be used to log in to the NYIF loan portal.
How to get a Verification Email at NYIF Login Portal
Visit the official website nyif.nmfb.com.ng/, and click on login and provide the details used during the Registration. Just after you’ve done that, Click on “Didn’t receive token” and provide your Email address. and Click on “Summit” after some minutes check your Email address.
Important Note About NYIF Shortlist PDF
According to our findings, the NIRSAR MicroFinance Bank (NMFB) will forward recommended loan applications by NYIF Shortlisted Candidates to CBN for final approval.
The NFMB will disburse N165 million to 239 qualified candidates that have processed their application for NYIF Loan Programme at login portal.
Other Related to NYIF Shortlisted Portal
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates
- NPower Shortlisted Names
- Osun State Teachers Shortlisted
- ICPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
OTHER TRENDING GOOGLE SEARCH:
- npower shortlisted names
- nyif shortlisted candidates pdf
- nyif shortlist pdf
- nyif portal
- nyif shortlist pdf download
- nyif shortlisted portal
- nyif portal login
- nyif news
Do you think this NYIF Shortlisted Candidates post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.