Go to https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New portal to register for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Application Form.
Federal Government has officially announced the registration portal for the N75 Billion Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF), as such granting Nigerian youth under the age bracket of 18-35 years old to enroll.
Nevertheless, kindly, scroll down to read the requirements before submitting your application.
NYIF Application Form 2020 Requirement
- Residential Address
- Geo-Political Zone
- State of Origin
- Educational Level
- Select Preferred Training Center
- How did you hear about NYIF?
How to Apply for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) on https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New
- Go to the official portal via https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New
- Then, after fill in your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name (Surename) and BVN.
- Enter your residential address. Sex, State, LGA ,state of origin and geopolitical zone,
- Choose your exam center and
- Finally SUBMIT.
When will www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng portal close?
The closing date for these application is December 31, 2020. ADD YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS TO THE NIGERIA YOUTH INVESTMENT FUND (NYIF) UPDATES.
- How To Apply for N-SIP Programme
- www.nimc.gov.ng/careers Employment
- Zilt Investment Limited Recruitment
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng Login Portal
- NPower Test Login Portal
- NGO Recruitment 2020
- Policerecruitment.gov.ng shortlist
- Strugz Recruitment
- Synapse Services Recruitment
nyif.nmfb.com.ng- application process is free of charge.
Feel free to let us know. if you have any questions?