NIS Recruitment 2021/2022 | Advertisement for Vacancies – Nigeria Immigration Service.
The application portal for Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2021/2022 has commenced registration process for Superintendent Cadre, Inspectorate Cadre and Assistant Cadre at www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng.
Do you have what it takes to apply for this Job? Are you interested in any of the vacant positions? Either ways, you are at the right place.
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) – came into lime light in 1958 when it was extracted from the Nigeria Police Force (NPF). Since it’s creation the NIS has been charge with the responsibility of controlling persons entering or leaving Nigeria.
This website does not recruit for nisrecruitment.org.ng portal as this is just an informative article. Also, we do not have any affiliation with the Nigeria Immigration Service.
Thus, if you are searching for any of the following below, this article is for you.
- When is NIS Recruiting for 2021?
- How to apply for the NIS recruitment 2021/2022?
- when is immigration recruitment 2021 closing date?
- nigeria immigration service salary structure
- Nigeria immigration service (NIS) shortlisted candidate
- latest news on NIS recruitment 2021
- 1 Available Vacancies at Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
- 2 NIS Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- 3 How to apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2021
- 4 When is Immigration Recruitment Portal Closing Date?
- 5 Latest News on NIS Recruitment 2021
- 6 NIS shortlisted candidates – How to Check
Available Vacancies at Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
- Superintendent of Immigration (SI), Professional (Doctor) – CONPASS 11
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) Professional, (Pharmacist) – CONPASS 10
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2), General Duty – CONPASS 08
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), General Duty (CONPASS 08)
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), Professional (Nurse) – CONPASS 08
- Inspector of Immigration (II), Professional (Nurse) – CONPASS 07
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) – CONPASS 06
- Immigration Assistant III (IA-3), Artisan and Driver / Mechanic – CONPASS 03
- Immigration Assistant III (IA-3), General Duty – CONPASS 03
NIS Recruitment 2021 Requirements
Candidates must possess the minimum academic, professional and medical or non medical requirements for each role as stated below
- Nigerian citizenship must be by birth.
- National Identity Number(NIN)
- Medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Pass drug test
- Good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- Height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Applicant must be computer literate and
- NOTE: Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment.
NOTE: Candidates with any of the Following Medical or non medical Cases is not Qualified to Apply:
- Impediment in Speech (Stammer/Dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked Knees
- Bow Legs
- Flat foot
- Limb Legs
- Bent Arms/Deformed Hands/Fracture
- Defective Eye Sight (Squint-eye, Cross Eye, One-eyed and Total Blindness)
- Amputation of any part of Physical Body
- Hearing Impaired (Deaf)
- Hunched Back
- Medical Challenges
- Any Physical Deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the Rigor of the Physical exercise in the recruitment Process, women with Pregnancy Need NOT Apply.
How to apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates may apply by visiting the nisrecruitment.org.ng portal at: www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng and completing the online application form.
Note: Candidates may only apply for 1 position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification.
When is Immigration Recruitment Portal Closing Date?
Unfortunately, the NIS recruitment portal is not yet open for new registration.
But, when available, all applicants are expected to complete their applications within six weeks from the date of publication.
Hot Jobs in Nigeria
- Apply: NAREP Oil and Gas Media Fellowship Programme
- n-sip.gov.ng – Application Portal
- customs.gov.ng/recruitment Portal
- UN Jobs in Nigeria
- Nigerian Immigration Service Past Questions and Answers
Latest News on NIS Recruitment 2021
According to the spokesperson for Nigeria Immigration Service, the NIS recruitment for 2021 will commence immediately after the immigration recruitment shortlist for 2020 recruitment is out and qualified candidates are finally screened to join the Nigerian Immigration service.
NIS shortlisted candidates – How to Check
To check for the NIS shortlist kindly go to immigrationrecruitment.org.ng.
Do you think this NIS Recruitment post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box