NIS Recruitment 2020/2021 | Vacancies Application Portal in Nigeria Immigration Service
Most Recruitment site’s for NIS Jobs in Nigeria 2020. Fail to take candidates to the main NIS Employment Portal for Application Process.
Else, they focus on letting applicants go through stress while trying to apply for the NIS Recruitment 2020 in Nigeria.
In fact, many qualified Applicants online thinks that NIS Careers 2020 Employment Alert is false.
So right now, we’re going to quickly show you how to apply for NIS Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria below.
Latest Nigeria Immigration (NIS) Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- 1 Latest Nigeria Immigration (NIS) Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- 2 What are the Requirements for NIS Recruitment Form 2020?
- 3 Steps on How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020
- 4 When is the Closing Date for NIS Recruitment Portal 2020 Application Process?
|S/N||AVAILABLE VACANCIES||APPLICATION PORTAL|
|1||Inspector of Immigration (II), Professional (Nurse) – CONPASS 07||CLOSED|
|2||Immigration Assistant III (IA-3), Artisan and Driver / Mechanic – CONPASS 03||CLOSED|
|3||Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) – CONPASS 06||CLOSED|
|4||Immigration Assistant III (IA-3), General Duty – CONPASS 03||CLOSED|
|5||Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), Professional (Nurse) – CONPASS 08||CLOSED|
|6||Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2), General Duty – CONPASS 08||CLOSED|
|7||Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) Professional, (Pharmacist) – CONPASS 10||CLOSED|
|8||Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), General Duty (CONPASS 08)||CLOSED|
|9||Superintendent of Immigration (SI), Professional (Doctor) – CONPASS 11||CLOSED|
What are the Requirements for NIS Recruitment Form 2020?
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicant must have National Identity Number(NIN)
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant would be required to pass drug test
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Applicant must be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment.
NOTE: Candidates with any of the Following Medical or non medical Cases is not Qualified to Apply:
- Impediment in Speech (Stammer/Dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked Knees
- Bow Legs
- Flat foot
- Limb Legs
- Bent Arms/Deformed Hands/Fracture
- Defective Eye Sight (Squint-eye, Cross Eye, One-eyed and Total Blindness)
- Amputation of any part of Physical Body
- Hearing Impaired (Deaf)
- Hunched Back
- Medical Challenges
- Any Physical Deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the Rigor of the Physical Excercise in the Recruitment Process, women with Pregnancy Need NOT Apply.
Steps on How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020
- STEP#1: CLICK HERE OR go to ‘VIEW JOB‘ which is beside the job title above to Register with a valid email address so as to get Latest recruitment updates
- STEP#2: Go Here to visit the Application Portal
- STEP#3: Select any job opening,
- STEP#4: Ensure to read the requirements,
- STEP#5: Apply for any job openings of your choice.
When is the Closing Date for NIS Recruitment Portal 2020 Application Process?
The closing date for these application is strictly based by each position listed above. Click here to add your E-mail address for later updates.
List of Other Jobs in Nigeria
- Team Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- Nail Arcade Recruitment
- Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited Recruitment
- www.cdfipb.careers Civil Defence Recruitment
- Norrenberger Financial Group Recruitment
- Vagan Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment
- May & Bake Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- TeamAce Recruitment
- DO.II Designs Limited Recruitment
- Past Questions & Answers for NIS Recruitment
NIS Recruitment Application Form is Free of Charge. Be warned.
There shall be Computer Based Test (CBT) for Shortlisted Candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to let us know via the Drop us a line box.
Careersngr Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
SEE ALSO | NIGERIAN POLICE SHORTLIST | NIGERIA NAVY SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN ARMY SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN AIRFORCE SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN CUSTOMS SHORTLIST | NIS SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN PRISON SHORTLIST | FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION SHORTLIST | FRSC SHORTLIST | INEC SHORTLIST | ICPC SHORTLIST | FIRS SHORTLIST | NDLEA SHORTLIST | AMOTEKU SHORTLIST | ARMY DSSC SHORTLIST | NAVY DSSC SHORTLIST | AIRFORCE DSSC SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SHORTLIST | FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE SHORTLIST | ECOWAS RECRUITMENT | MTN RECRUITMENT | CBN RECRUITMENT | NNPC SHORTLIST.