Ims.army.mil.ng/darrr/shortlisted – View Successful List for Screening Exercise below in all the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory Abuja.
The list of shortlisted candidates for 81 regular recruits intakes for both trades/non tradesmen and women screening exercise is out check below and click on your own state of origin to check for your name.
- 1 List of Successful Candidates for Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment Screening Exercise
- 2 Ims.army.mil.ng/darrr/shortlisted | 81RRI Shortlistment
- 3 See When the List of Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates was Released?
List of Successful Candidates for Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment Screening Exercise
Ims.army.mil.ng/darrr/shortlisted | 81RRI Shortlistment
1. This is to inform the general public and all applicants that applied for 81 Regular Recruits Intake 2021 to visit the Nigerian Army website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to check the list of successful candidates.
The screening exercise is scheduled to commence from 12 – 24 July 2021 in all the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory Abuja. Shortlisted candidates are expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise with the following:
a. Original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket.
b. Trade Test/City Guild Certificate for Tradesmen/Women.
c. Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
d. Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
e. Valid certificate of state of origin.
f. WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
g. Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including guarantor forms.
h. 2 pairs each of plain white T shirts and blue shorts. i. A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
Other Important Informations
2. Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
3. The use of electronic, mobile and recording devices will not be allowed throughout the duration of the exercise.
4. A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the State Recruitment Screening Exercise would be disqualified.
NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in course of the screening exercise.
for Chief of Army Staff
The screening exercise is scheduled to commence from 12 – 24 July 2021 in all the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory Abuja.. CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR ANY UPDATE.
See When the List of Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates was Released?
Nigerian Army has release successful candidates who apply for basic recruit military training for Trades/Non Tradesmen and women.
But the good news is that the list is out please click on your own state above.
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.