A lot of Recruitment site’s for NSCDC Jobs in Nigeria 2020. Fail to take candidates to the main NSCDC Employment Portal for Application Process.
Rather, they focus on letting applicants pass through stress while trying to apply for the NSCDC Recruitment 2020.
In fact, many qualified Applicants online thinks that NSCDC Careers 2020 Employment Update is false.
So right now, we’re going to quickly show you how to apply for latest Civil Defence Jobs Vacancies below.
Current NSCDC Recruitment/Vacancies 2020
- 1 Current NSCDC Recruitment/Vacancies 2020
- 2 NSCDC Recruitment Form Requirements for Application
- 3 Steps on How to Apply For NSCDC Recruitment 2020
- 4 When is the Closing Date for NSCDC Recruitment Portal 2020 Application Process?
|S/N||Vacancy Positions||Duty Station||Application Portal|
|1||Corps Assistant (CAIII) – Drivers/Mechanics||Nigeria||Available Below|
|2||Corps Assistant (CAII) – Drivers/Mechanics||Nigeria||Available Below|
|3||Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAIII) – Artisans||Nigeria||Available Below|
|4||Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAIII) – General Duties||Nigeria||Available Below|
|5||Entry-level Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)||Nigeria||Available Below|
|6||Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAII) – Artisans||Nigeria||Available Below|
|7||Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAII) – General Duties||Nigeria||Available Below|
|8||Entry-level Inspector of Corps (IC)||Nigeria||Available Below|
|9||Senior Inspector of Corps (SIC) – (Graduate & Exp.)||Nigeria||Available Below|
|10||Corps Assistant (CAII) – Medical and Health Services||Nigeria||Available Below|
|11||Entry-level Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)||Nigeria||Available Below|
|12||Assistant Superintendent of Corps II (ASCII) – (Graduate & Exp.)||Nigeria||Available Below|
|13||Superintendent of Corps (SC) Optometrists||Nigeria||Available Below|
|14||Inspector of Corps (IC) Nursing||Nigeria||Available Below|
|15||Superintendent of Corps (SC) Dentist||Nigeria||Available Below|
|16||Superintendent of Corps (SC) Medical Doctor||Nigeria||Available Below|
NSCDC Recruitment Form Requirements for Application
Basically to confirmed that you are qualified for this application all Applicant must;
- Be a Nigerians by birth
- Possess the requisites qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Not be members of a secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
- Not have been involved in any financial embarrassment;
- From the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females;
- Chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.
SEE ALSO: NSCDC RECRUITMENT SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES
Steps on How to Apply For NSCDC Recruitment 2020
- STEP#1: CLICK HERE OR go to ‘VIEW JOB‘ which is beside the job title above to Register with a valid email address so as to get Latest recruitment updates
- STEP#2: Go Here to visit the Application Portal
- STEP#3: Select any job opening,
- STEP#4: Ensure to read the requirements,
- STEP#5: Apply for any job openings of your choice.
Kindly read the following instructions carefully before proceeding with your application:
- First and foremost, click on Start your application button above to begin your application. You will be required to register using a valid email and a password of your choice.
- If you have a successful registration, you will immediately get a confirmation message as you to confirm your mail. CHECK YOUR SPAM MESSAGES IF YOU CAN’T FIND IT WITHIN YOUR INBOX. Click on the link provided to continue your application
- After a successful confirmation, log in to the application portal using your email and password.
- You will be required to complete the biodata (personal information) section first. Without completing this section, you cannot proceed with your application.
- Please complete all the provided sections with accurate information. Ensure you print out your acknowledgement slip at the end of your application.
Email: [email protected] for further assistance.
When is the Closing Date for NSCDC Recruitment Portal 2020 Application Process?
The closing date for these application is strictly based by each position listed above. Click here to add your E-mail address for later updates.
About Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence corps (NSCDC) is a paramilitary that was established in 2003 by the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with the act of National Assembly (Nigeria).
The establishment of the NSCDC as an autonomous body was for the purpose of sensitatization and protection of civil populace.
However, as a result of the numerous activities that takes place at the commission, the NSCDC management board initiated a yearly recruitment scheme. And today, the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence corps is recruits a handful of Nigerians who are willing to work.
List of Other Related Civil Defence Recruitment
- www cdfipb careers Shortlisted Candidates
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
- NSCDC Past Questions and Answers (Practice Online Here)
- SUBSCRIPTION TO NSCDC RECRUITMENT SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES EMAIL NEWSLETTERS
- Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Civil Defence Past Questions and Answers
- www.cdfipb.careers Portal
NSCDC Recruitment 2020 Application Free of Charge.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to let us know via the Drop us a line box.
Careersngr do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.