- 1 Download NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates PDF LIST for 2021 Final Screening of Credentials and Physical Fitness Verification.
- 2 Is NSCDC Recruitment Form Out?
- 3 Available NSCDC Vacancies in Nigeria
- 4 NSCDC Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- 5 Latest about NSCDC Recruitment
- 6 How to Apply for CDFIPB Recruitment 2021
- 7 When is NSCDC Recruitment Portal Closing Date?
Download NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates PDF LIST for 2021 Final Screening of Credentials and Physical Fitness Verification.
NSCDC Recruitment 2021/2022 application portal has commence employment for available vacant job positions at cdfipb.careers/.
Qualified applicants are told to visit CDFIPB recruitment portal to download NSCDC recruitment 2021 application form online or apply through their portal.
In fact, candidates are to take their time and go through the selection process for this NSCDC recruitment Form 2021.
Are you interested in NSCDC Jobs in Nigeria 2021? Then proceed to the required qualification on CDFIPB recruitment before applying.
Well, before anything else, below are some of the FAQs about the GTBank careers 2021:
- Is NSCDC Recruiting?
- When is NSCDC recruitment form coming out
- How to apply for NSCDC Recruitment 2021?
- When is NSCDC Application Closing Date?
- How do I login to NSCDC recruitment portal
- CDFIPB recruitment 2021 portal
- NSCDC Salary Structure
- When is NSCDC Registration Commencing?
- NSCDC Careers update 2021
- How much is NSCDC training allowance
Before you proceed with your application, ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE for the latest about NSCDC recruitment.
Is NSCDC Recruitment Form Out?
NO, the NSCDC recruitment form is not yet out online for registration. Report has it that, CDFIPB Board will soon open the registration portal for new entry level staff as well as make form available for interested applicants.
SEE ALSO: NSCDC RECRUITMENT SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES
Available NSCDC Vacancies in Nigeria
|S/N||Vacancy Positions||Duty Station||Application Portal|
|1||Corps Assistant (CAIII) – Drivers/Mechanics||Nigeria||Available Below|
|2||Corps Assistant (CAII) – Drivers/Mechanics||Nigeria||Available Below|
|3||Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAIII) – Artisans||Nigeria||Available Below|
|4||Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAIII) – General Duties||Nigeria||Available Below|
|5||Entry-level Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)||Nigeria||Available Below|
|6||Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAII) – Artisans||Nigeria||Available Below|
|7||Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAII) – General Duties||Nigeria||Available Below|
|8||Entry-level Inspector of Corps (IC)||Nigeria||Available Below|
|9||Senior Inspector of Corps (SIC) – (Graduate & Exp.)||Nigeria||Available Below|
|10||Corps Assistant (CAII) – Medical and Health Services||Nigeria||Available Below|
|11||Entry-level Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)||Nigeria||Available Below|
|12||Assistant Superintendent of Corps II (ASCII) – (Graduate & Exp.)||Nigeria||Available Below|
|13||Superintendent of Corps (SC) Optometrists||Nigeria||Available Below|
|14||Inspector of Corps (IC) Nursing||Nigeria||Available Below|
|15||Superintendent of Corps (SC) Dentist||Nigeria||Available Below|
|16||Superintendent of Corps (SC) Medical Doctor||Nigeria||Available Below|
NSCDC Recruitment 2021 Requirements
Basically to confirmed that you are qualified for this application all Applicant must;
- Be a Nigerians by birth
- Possess the requisites qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Not be members of a secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
- Not have been involved in any financial embarrassment;
- From the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females;
- Chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria
- ICPC Recruitment
- Airtel Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- FAAN Recruitment
- Glo Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Correctional Service Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NCC Recruitment
- GTBank Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
Latest about NSCDC Recruitment
Just before you apply for the NSCDC Recruitment 2021. Make sure you get the right information at the right time. As it is really important which means you need to be visiting NSCDC recruitment portal on a daily.
Take note that, this CDFIPB recruitment portal is open to thousands of Nigerian who wishes to be recruited into the vacant positions above:
- Download the NSCDC job application form by clicking on the link in parentheses (cdfipb.careers) and fill it out correctly;
- By clicking on Start your application button above to begin your application. You will be required to register using a valid email and a password of your choice.
- If you have a successful registration, you will immediately get a confirmation message as you to confirm your mail. CHECK YOUR SPAM MESSAGES IF YOU CAN’T FIND IT WITHIN YOUR INBOX. Click on the link provided to continue your application
- After a successful confirmation, log in to the application portal using your email and password.
- You will be required to complete the biodata (personal information) section first. Without completing this section, you cannot proceed with your application.
- Please complete all the provided sections with accurate information. Ensure you print out your acknowledgement slip at the end of your application.
- shortlisted candidates will be required invited for an aptitude test screening exercise.
How to Apply for CDFIPB Recruitment 2021
- Go to NSCDC portal: cdfipb.careers to complete the online form and submit.
- Secondly, upload your credentials (as it required in the site) including the most recent passport photograph.
Email: [email protected] for further assistance.
When is NSCDC Recruitment Portal Closing Date?
Regrettably, the NSCDC recruitment portal is not yet open for applications.
But, when available, all applicants are expected to complete their applications within six weeks from the date of publication.
What is NSCDC Application Number?
The NSCDC Application Number: Is the Number on candidates application slip or profile that allows candidates to access their profile portal and also enables them to update their profile details and as well check if their application status.
In other words, the reference number on your acknowledgement slip you printed after successful submission of your application is also known as APPLICATION NUMBER. E.g. NSCDC-2019-2000589.
How to Update Your NSCDC Profile
- First and foremost, – Log onto the NSCDC Recruitment Portal: www.cdfipb.careers
- Secondly, – Enter your Email address in the first column, and your Unique application number / reference number in the second column.
- Thirdly, – continue to Sign in and you will be able to view your profile.
- After a successful login, you will be able to see the relevant information that needed to be updated such as:
- NYSC discharge certificate number and year acquired
- O’level and year acquired
- And other relevant updates.
Note: Failure to complete these updates, will lead to automatic disqualification.
How Much is Civil Defence Application Form?
It is significant to note that the Civil Defence recruitment is absolutely free of charge.
Candidates are therefore advised to beware of scammers who try to rip them off their money.
APPLY ALSO: Immigration Recruitment Portal.
NSCDC Salary Structure
According to our finding, the basic monthly salaries of a new entry staff in NSCDC: Is Just about ₦67K – ₦120K per month tax after tax (except allowances).
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.