Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2021 – Application Portal.
Air Force application portal is currently open for recruitment 2021 registration. Are you a Nigerian waiting for this opportunity to join the Nigerian Airforce Airmen/Airwomen? Are you looking for the Air Force recruitment requirements?
Because, in this article, I’m going to show you “How to apply for Nigerian Airforce Airmen/Airwomen recruitment 2021” if you got yes as your response, including:
- Is Nigerian Airforce Recruiting?
- when is Nigerian Airforce recruitment form coming out
- Is NAF form 2021 out?
- How to apply for Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2021
- when will Nigerian Airforce recruitment portal be open?
- Nigerian Airforce Salary Structure
- Nigerian Airforce dssc rank
- How to Login to Nigerian Air Force?
- Nigerian airforce shortlist 2021
- Air force recruitment requirements
Let’s get started…
- 1 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment General Requirement
- 2 How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment 2021
- 3 Method of Application for Air Force BMTC Recruitment 2021
- 4 When is Air Force Application Portal Closing?
- 5 Nigerian Airforce Rank
- 6 Nigerian Airforce Salary Structure
- 7 Nigerian Airforce Shortlist 2021
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment General Requirement
- You must possess Secondary School Certificate, National Diploma certificate, NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate and Trade Test Certificate.
- Age limit between 18 and 22 for Non-Tradesmen/Women, and 18 and 25 for Tradesmen/Women.
- NOTE, if you are applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers, you must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years.
- You must be single and medically fit.
How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment 2021
NAF 2021 online registration is done via Air force application portal (https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/). Follow these steps carefully to ensure a successful application
Log on to https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/.
Choose your category: Non-Tradesmen/Women or Tradesmen/Women.
Basic Military Training Course (BMTC) Recruitment
- You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- A minimum of five (5) credits in SSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Your age range must be between 18 and 22, by 30 June 2022.
- 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females.
- Two recent signed passport photographs, birth certificates, and indigeneship certificate.
- Attestation form that a military officer from your state will have to sign for you,
- Several other original credentials.
- A Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Trade Test Certificate
- 2 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including the English Language.
- You must be between 18 and 25 years by 30 June 2022.
- Also you should be up to 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females.
- Attestation form duly signed by a military officer from your state,
- Two recent signed passport photographs,
- Birth certificates,
- Indigeneship certificate.
Method of Application for Air Force BMTC Recruitment 2021
The method of application for this Nigerian Air Force BMTC Recruitment for 2021/2022 is online application. To commence your application, visit www-nafrecruitment-airforce-mil-ng/
When you click the above link, select the “start application button for BMTC” and read instructions clearly.
Once you begin your application process scan and upload the following documents:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant. This form should return with the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Driver’s Licence, International Passport, or National ID Card. The signee will also authenticate your passport photograph.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
When is Air Force Application Portal Closing?
The Nigerian Airforce recruitment registration portal will starts on 02 March, 2021 and end on 30 March 2021.
Note: Immediately after the application process ends, the Nigerian Air Force will commence a recruitment interview. As such the Nigerian Airforce will published it’s shortlist online.
The Recruitment interview Exercise will hold from 19 April 2021– 30 April 2021.
Nigerian Airforce Rank
|Ranks of Commissioned Officers||Ranks of Non-Commissioned Officers|
|1. Marshal of the Nigerian Air Force|
2. Air Chief Marshal
3. Air Marshal
4. Air Vice-Marshal
5. Air Commodore
6. Group Captain
7. Wing Commander
8. Squadron Leader
9. Flight Lieutenant
10. Flying Officer
11. Pilot Officer
|1. Air Warrant Officer|
2. Master Warrant Officer
3. Warrant Officer
4. Flight Sergeant
Nigerian Airforce Salary Structure
The Nigerian Air Force salary structure for non-commissioned officers according to Legit.ng, a reliable Nigerian website: is between N44,564 to N171,793. While for commissioned officers, is between N187,159 to N1,724,283.
Nigerian Airforce Shortlist 2021
Once you are done applying for this Nigerian Air Force, the next process is to check your name on the Nigerian Airforce final list.
Hot Jobs in Nigeria
- South African Air Force Recruitment
- Medecins du Monde (MdM) Recruitment
- Rainoil Limited Recruitment
- OSUSTECH Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Screening Date
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Population Services International Recruitment
- Mothers2Mothers Recruitment
Do you think this Nigerian Airforce recruitment post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.