Check NAF Shortlisted Candidates here <<< www.airforce.mil.ng/download.
Visit www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/ portal to apply for the ongoing Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment Application Form starting from 26 July 2021 to 30 August2021.
The Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) has officially announced a registration portal for both civilians and serving military personnel who meet the following requirements list below to APPLY.
Before you proceed with your application process, it is advisable that you go through the following list of requirements to know what you will need to complete your application successfully:
www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng application form 2021 Requirements
- Applicant must be of Nigerian origin
- Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years by 30 September 2022 (25 – 40 years for Medical Consultants). Please note the following:
- Candidates born before 29 September 1992 are not eligible, while candidates born before 29 September 1982are not eligible for medical consultants. For Chaplains/Imams, candidates born before 29 September 1990 are ineligible.
- The Exercise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personnel above 30 years of age (born before 29 September 1992)need not apply.
- All applicants must be single.
- Minimum height is 1.66 meter or 5.44 ft for males and 1.63m or 5.34 ft for females.
- All applicants must be medically fit and meet Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Local Government Area Attestation Forms: Applicants’ Local Government Area Attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same State as the applicants not below the rank of Wing Commander in the Nigerian Air Force or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Navy or a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner and above, or Local Government Area Chairmen/Secretaries and Magistrates from the Local Government Area of the applicants. The Local Government Area Attestation Form must be accompanied by a passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Driver’s Licence, National ID Card, or International Passport. The signee is also to authenticate behind the applicants’ passport photograph.
- Must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
- All applicants must present a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of the first degree and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- Furthemore, applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- 13. Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2021 on https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Visit the NAF Portal via https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
- Login using your Email Address and Password
- Fill out your Registration Form.
- Submit the Form.
- Take note of your Application Number.
- Print Application Summary Page.
- Your phone number and email are required for this application.
- Download and Print Acknowledgement Cards and Attestation Cards
When is www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng Portal Closing?
The Nigerian Air Force DSSC Registration Portal will close on 30 August2021.
Hot Jobs in Nigeria
- FAAN Recruitment
- OSUSTECH Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Past Questions and Answers
- NAICOM Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Shortlisted Candidates
- Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- Onstream Group Recruitment
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.