Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.ims.army.mil.ng
Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Recruitment 2022 – This Nigerian Army portal is recruiting new officers for both Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) and Short Service Combatant (SSC).
In fact: You are advised to read and understand the types of commission before proceeding to apply. For example, the Nigerian Army DSSC Stands for Direct Short Service Commission while SSC stands for Short Service Combatant Commission.
First, are you a Nigerian Citizen? Because before you can apply for Army DSSC Recruitment application form you need to meet the qualification criteria before we can redirect you to the recruitment form portal that is here for Nigerian Army Ongoing DSSC/SSC Course Applications.
Also Read: Federal Government Recruitment.
However, if you want to apply for this Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2022/2023 of both civilians and serving military personnel for various positions kindly visit this website regularly, www.ims.army.mil.ng as this is where the enlistment will be published regularly and all you need to do is to select any of the listed job vacancies and apply as follows below.
- 1 Job Vacancies in the Nigerian Army
- 2 Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Form Summary 2022
- 3 Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Requirements
- 4 How to Apply for Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Recruitment 2022
- 5 When is Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Portal Closing Date?
- 6 FAQ for Army DSSC Recruitment Application Form
Job Vacancies in the Nigerian Army
1.) DSSC/SSC Course Applications
Deadline: 6 May 22.
Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Form Summary 2022
The Nigerian Army DSSC is conducting recruitment into the various DSSC/SSC Courses.
Recruitment by the Nigerian Army is done on a yearly basis and application forms are to be submitted on the Nigerian Army official recruitment portal.
The Nigerian Army has various requirements for recruiting new officers into the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) and Short Service Combatant (SSC).
One thing you must take note of is that the Nigerian Army DSSC job application form for recruitment is totally free of charge.
Follow this link to see the latest recruitment ongoing in the Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC.
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Shortlisted candidates
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Correctional Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Requirements
The following are the requirements if you must apply for the job successfully.
- The applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth. This has been defined by the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Applicant must be physically and medically fit. He or she must not have any form of disability at all, such as how legs, k legs, eye defects, inability to walk etc.
- The applicant must not have an history of criminal conviction by a court of law. That is, you as the applicant must not be an ex convict.
- Applicant must be at least 20 years and at most 30 years of age. However, this does not apply to medical consultants who must not be more than 40 years of age.
- The Applicant must have either a first degree or Higher National Diploma from a recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria or abroad.
- First degree holders must have at least a second class upper division.
- Higher National Diploma Holders must have at least a Lower Credit.
- Male applicants must be at least 1.68 metre tall.
- Female Applicants must be at least 1.65 metre tall. Also, female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Application.
- The applicant must be of good character. Hoodlums are not wanted in the Nigerian Army.
- Applicants must present letter of attestation from former institutions. This is to confirm that you were truly part of the institution, and you are of good character.
- Service personnel will have to present a valid military identity cards and letters of recommendation which is mandatory by their commanding officers.
- In addition to the preceding requirement, applicants must have served for at least 5 years in that particular army unit.
- The applicant must not have tattoo or any other inscription on the body or face.
- Applicant who is not currently in service must have completed the National Youth Service Programme.
- Applicant should not belong or be a member to any secret society or cult group. This is totally prohibited and will not be tolerated by the Nigerian Army if candidate is found guilty.
- Applicant must present valid contact addresses and telephone numbers of parents/guardians and that of next of kin.
- Graduates of professional qualifications must provide evidence of membership in any Professional body. This includes doctors, lawyers etc.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Nigerian Army Ongoing DSSC/SSC Course recruitment all you need to do is visit the Nigerian Army E-recruitment website www.recruitment.army.mil.ng/ regularly, where the positions will be published and apply as follows:
- Visit the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Login using your username and password.
- Complete the application form,
- Submit it online and print a copy.
- Then print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
When is Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Portal Closing Date?
The Nigerian Army DSSC 2022/2023 Portal closes on 6 May 22.
NOTE: There are no ongoing applications for Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC and there will be a Nigerian Army DSSC Examination. Afterward Nigerian Army DSSC Training.
FAQ for Army DSSC Recruitment Application Form
Is Army DSSC Form Out for 2022?
No ongoing application as this portal provides for both Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) and Short Service Combatant (SSC).You are advised to read and understand the types of commission before proceeding to apply.
What is the age limit for Dssc?
The requirement on DSSC/SSC Course Applications shows that applicant must be at least 20 years and at most 30 years of age. However, this does not apply to medical consultants who must not be more than 40 years of age.
How do I register for Nigerian army Dssc?
Visit Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal via https://ims.army.mil.ng/ and follow the prompt. If you want to receive updates on the Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Recruitment, comment below and we will send you updates via your email.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for this Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2022 | Ongoing DSSC/SSC Course Applications Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other ongoing recruitment jobs.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.