ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 | Current Careers Employment Portal
Most Recruitment site’s for Ecowas Massive Recruitment for Graduates non Graduates Applicants 2020. Fail to take candidates to the main www ecowas commission recruitment Portal for Application Process.
Else, they focus on letting applicants go through stress while trying to apply for the ECOWAS Nigeria Recruitment 2020.
In fact, many qualified Applicants online thinks that ECOWAS Current Careers 2020 Employment Alert is false.
So right now, we’re going to quickly show you how to apply for Ecowas Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Nigeria below.
ECOWAS Current Careers in Nigeria 2020
- 1 ECOWAS Current Careers in Nigeria 2020
- 2 What are the Requirements for ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 Application Form?
- 3 Steps on How to Apply for Ecowas Massive Recruitment for Graduates non Graduates 2020
- 4 When is the Closing Date for ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 Portal Application Process?
|Principal Officer, Capacity Building & Best Practices||VIEW JOB|
|Principal Officer, Archiving and Documentation||VIEW JOB|
|Principal Officer, Institutional Framework||VIEW JOB|
|Principal Accountant, Community Levy||VIEW JOB|
What are the Requirements for ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 Application Form?
NOTE: Each job vacancies have a specific requirements.
- Ability to execute tasks, contact colleagues and contribute as needed towards decision making to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner;
- Ability to respect chain of command in an appropriate manner;
- Ability to respect chain of command in an appropriate manner;
- Ability to guide own work by setting and monitoring goals with strong personal initiative and commitment to ECOWAS;
- Ability to model and advocate for compliance, good work ethics, flexibility and persistence to get job done coupled with an ability to influence positive teamwork and cooperation;
- Ability to work in teams to carry out semi-routine work including assigning work, training and checking work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to engage with clients in positive exchanges that establishes mutual expectations, understanding and reduces uncertainties and conflicts;
- Ability to keep clients informed on matters of relevance to expectations, establishing “bring forward” systems and introducing other procedures/techniques to ensure that service standards are maintained;
- Ability to make decisions based on guidelines, procedures and precedents and maintain confidentiality and discretion with clients;
- Good judgement and demonstrated ability to be assertive – rather than passive or aggressive when interacting with clients;
- Well-developed problem-solving, critical thinking and conflict resolution skills.
- ability to perceive the moods and feelings of others, and to understand the attitude, interests, needs, and perspectives of others;
- Well-developed ability to relate well with people from varied backgrounds, open to understanding diverse cultural differences especially within West Africa;
- Ability to listen attentively to people’s ideas, requests and concerns and to explain to others the need for diversity management in every day workplace practices;
- Ability and responsibility for incorporating gender perspectives and ensuring the equal participation of women and men in all areas of work;
- Ability to factor in diversity when providing services, responding to requests, recognizing and releasing preconceived notions and stereotypical views of certain groups and individuals.
- Basic understanding of the ECOWAS organization mandate and its functions;
- Ability to explain the functional area assigned to and the contributions it makes to the organization and its mandate;
- Knowledge of ECOWAS semi-routine procedures, processes and practices as it relates to assigned responsibilities and information systems;
- Ability to apply ECOWAS standards in emailing, reporting, correspondences, etc. and to contribute to implementing associated changes as directed.
- Ability to carefully review and check the accuracy of information in work reports provided by management, management information systems or other individuals;
- Good knowledge of office monitoring indicators of relevance to own work and ability to provide brief reports or updates;
- Ability to edit, check, track and review documents prepared by others and reorganize data or information according to instructions using latest technology;
- Efficiently retrieves, inputs, edits, formats, transmits and links electronic file data used for analysis and understands data management operations;
- Ability to condense information and/or produce concise summary notes to help others with decision-making, problem solving and/or assessment of work.
- Demonstrated computer skills to communicate using tools, to write and format documents appropriately for presentation, the web, proposals, reports and other documents;
- Ability to proofread, edit and revise documents to ensure they follow standard conventions for punctuation and mechanics and formatted in accordance to ECOWAS communication standards;
- Ability to relay/redirect complete and accurate messages to appropriate persons/departments;
- Proficiency in information communication technologies(ICT);
- Fluency in oral and written expressions in one of the ECOWAS official languages of the Community (English, French & Portuguese). Knowledge of an additional one will be an added advantage.
- Ability to organize information and materials for others, solving minor problems and checking for completeness and compliance to standards and instructions;
- Knowledge of techniques to prioritize tasks in fast paced workplace with frequent interruptions and moving deadlines and adaptability/ flexibility to meet work expectations;
- Understanding and adherence to the policies, procedures and guidelines required to support the ECOWAS planning cycle at the individual and organizational level;
- Good initiative with an ability to identify what needs to be done and take action in a proactive manner.
Steps on How to Apply for Ecowas Massive Recruitment for Graduates non Graduates 2020
- STEP#1: CLICK HERE OR go to ‘VIEW JOB‘ which is beside the job title above to Register with a valid email address so as to get Latest recruitment updates
- STEP#2: Go Here to visit the Application Portal
- STEP#3: Select any job opening,
- STEP#4: Ensure to read the requirements,
- STEP#5: Apply for any job openings of your choice.
When is the Closing Date for ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 Portal Application Process?
The closing date for these application is strictly based by each position listed above. Click here to add your E-mail address for later updates.
List of Other Jobs in Nigeria
- WAEC Result
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment
- Flour Mill Recruitment
- Huawei Recruitment
- British High Commission Recruitment
- Jumia Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- Avant Halogen Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- Basma Agric Processing Limited Recruitment
- Spragglers Limited Recruitment
- Sceptre and More Concepts Recruitment
- AT&A Retail Limited Recruitment
- Ivy Scholars Recruitment
ECOWAS Recruitment Application is free of charge.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to let us know via the Drop us a line box.
Careersngr do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
SEE ALSO | NIGERIAN POLICE SHORTLIST | NIGERIA NAVY SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN ARMY SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN AIRFORCE SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN CUSTOMS SHORTLIST | NIS SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN PRISON SHORTLIST | FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION SHORTLIST | FRSC SHORTLIST | INEC SHORTLIST | ICPC SHORTLIST | FIRS SHORTLIST | NDLEA SHORTLIST | AMOTEKU SHORTLIST | ARMY DSSC SHORTLIST | NAVY DSSC SHORTLIST | AIRFORCE DSSC SHORTLIST | NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SHORTLIST | FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE SHORTLIST | ECOWAS RECRUITMENT | MTN RECRUITMENT | CBN RECRUITMENT | NNPC SHORTLIST