ECOWAS Recruitment 2021/2022 Vacant openings are now available for citizens of the 15 ECOWAS Countries.
Application has commenced for candidates who wish to join ECOWAS COMMISSION, ECOWAS PARLIAMENT, ECOWAS COURT OF JUSTICE, ECOWAS REGIONAL ELECTRICITY REGULATORY AUTHORITY (ERERA), GIABA/CDGC and ECOWAS Regional Competition Agency (ERCA) through www.ecowas recruitment.int.
After all, candidates are to go through all ECOWAS Vacancies requirements 2021 before applying for any Job Position.
Are you interested in news about ECOWAS recruitment 2021 or do you want to go down straight to the ECOWAS job recruitment portal? Then proceed to view the selection process before applying.
- 1 Is the ECOWAS Recruitment Form Out?
- 2 Available Vacancies at ECOWAS Regional Competition Agency (ERCA)
- 3 ECOWAS Job 2021 Requirements
- 4 Important Note about ECOWAS Recruitment 2021 Portal
- 5 How to Apply for ECOWAS Recruitment 2021
- 6 When is ECOWAS Recruitment Process Closing Date?
- 7 About ECOWAS Nigeria
- 8 ECOWAS Recruitment Salary?
Is the ECOWAS Recruitment Form Out?
Yes, the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) application form is out online for registration. The report has it that ECOWAS recruitment has commenced an application for qualified candidates into the ECOWAS Regional Competition Agency (ERCA) at www.ecowas recruitment.int.
APPLY FOR: UN Jobs in Nigeria.
Available Vacancies at ECOWAS Regional Competition Agency (ERCA)
|1||Accounting Assistant||03 June, 2021||Banjul, Gambie|
|2||Driver||03 June, 2021||Banjul, Gambie|
|3||Office Manager (Bilingual Secretary)||03 June, 2021||Banjul, Gambie|
ECOWAS Job 2021 Requirements
- Possess bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a recognized University.
- Be below 50 years old.
- Field experience
- ability to organize work, set priorities, and work within timelines, giving attention to details, stakeholders, indicators and risks;
- ability to identify, collect and assess indicators to monitor performance and to take proactive remedial action as required.
- Fluency in oral and written expressions in one of the ECOWAS official languages of the Community (English, French & Portuguese). Knowledge of an additional one will be an added advantage.
- ability to convey information clearly and concisely in a succinct and organized manner through both writing and verbal means;
- Not be in employment with any organization during the period of service; and
- Other many requirements specified in each positions.
Important Note about ECOWAS Recruitment 2021 Portal
Here are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for ECOWAS Vacancies 2021. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting ECOWAS recruitment portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the ECOWAS.
- Download the application form by clicking on the link in parentheses (JOB APPLICATION FORM) and fill it out correctly;
- Attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter;
- Send all the above mentioned documents to the related e-mail addresses.
How to Apply for ECOWAS Recruitment 2021
- Login to ECOWAS Portal: www.ecowas.int/current-careers/ to complete your online form.
- Secondly, upload your credentials (as it required in the site) including the most recent passport photograph.
- Submit your application.
When is ECOWAS Recruitment Process Closing Date?
The closing date for ECOWAS application is on 03 June, 2021.
Hot Jobs in Nigeria
- DAAR Communications Recruitment
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
- UN Jobs in Nigeria
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Application Form
- Oilandgasjobsng.com Portal
- NYIF Email Verification Link
About ECOWAS Nigeria
Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) was established on 28 May 1975, by the following fifteen (15) Member States: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Côte d’Ivoire, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo.
Its Headquarters is in Abuja, Nigeria and its official working languages are: English, French and Portuguese
What does the ECOWAS do? The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is visioned into coordinating effective implementation of its sectoral programmes.
The ECOWAS recruitment form for interested candidates, is now available at ECOWAS job vacancies application portal which will be is provided as you read.
ECOWAS Recruitment Salary?
If you would love to know the Salary Scale of ECOWAS Staffs in Economic Community of West African States. SEE HERE.
How Long Does ECOWAS Recruitment Take?
Many of our visitors are really on our nerves about “How long ECOWAS recruitment take?” Meanwhile, here’s the jerk; ECOWAS Recruitment process don’t take long time like others Non Federal government recruitment. Sometimes it take up to six weeks for the completion of the recruitment process.
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question about ECOWAS Job Vacancies, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.