Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 (PDF DOWNLOAD) is what you’ll see here and also Nigerian army 78rri List of Shortlisted Candidates at shortlist.naportal.com.ng
Here’s the current News about Nigerian Army Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019 for 78rri, Dssc and SSC- Download Full PDF through recruitment.army.mil.ng. Nigerian Army recently gave a special information regarding the list of successful candidates for Nigerian army recruitment 2019/2020.
This Nigerian army shortlisted candidates 2019 list for screening page will clear you on the doubt: If Nigerian army shortlist is out or not. You’ll instantly get the proper guide on how to verify if your name is on the list or not.
The bottom line: Nigeria Army do shortlist names of every Nigerian who apply for the Nigerian army recruitment.
So, are you one of the many Nigerians, then, the odds are high that your name will likely be on the shortlisted candidates for Nigerian army recruitment 2019 full list (pdf).
Let’s get started!
- 1 Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 List for Screening (OFFICIAL RELEASE)
- 1.1 How to Download/Check Nigerian Army 78RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 (PDF)
- 1.2 When is Nigerian Army shortlisted candidates 2019 dssc, and SSC coming out?
- 1.2.1 What’s The Next Step After Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020
- 1.2.2 Shortlisted Candidates for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019 full list (pdf) Guidelines
- 1.2.3 Share this:
- 1.2.4 Related
Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 List for Screening (OFFICIAL RELEASE)
This is to inform all applicant that the Nigerian Army Names of Shortlisted Candidates 2019 for 78RRI Recruitment has been released. The Nigerian Army has released the list of candidates shortlisted for the year 2019 78th Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women after screening exercise on the
29 January 2019. (NOT CERTAIN YET – Keep Visiting this page for update).
All shortlisted candidates are to be notified that the 78 Regular Recruit Intake State Recruitment Screening exercise list of successful applicant from screening exercise is out, go to link below to download the full list.
Candidates who were shortlisted for the screening interview can now check if their names are eligible for the Nigerian army 78RRI intake following the procedures below:
How to Download/Check Nigerian Army 78RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 (PDF)
- First and foremost, GOTO Shortlist.naportal.com.ng to check your name in shortlisted candidates for nigerian army recruitment 2019 full list (pdf).
- Supply your Application Number in the required column.
- Click on “Verify Status” to know whether you’re qualified for the pre-screening examination or not.
Selected Candidates are to report to their various states screening centres with the following items:
- White vests.
- Blue short.
- White canvas.
- White socks.
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- File Jacket
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
The steps above will aid you check for your name successfully. Hence, if you’re shortlisted on the portal, we advise you to keep checking this page from time to time.
Look….If you are finding it difficult to check, you can leave your name, examination centre and application number at the comment section at the end of this page below so that will can also help you out.
When is Nigerian Army shortlisted candidates 2019 dssc, and SSC coming out?
If you go online right away, you’ll definitely see a whole lot of news update regarding when Nigerian Army 2019 shortlisted candidates pdf will start receiving invitation mail.
- For that reason, we’re going to give you accurate news Right now.
- make sure you comment before leaving this page, we’re going to update this guide regularly.
- By dropping a comment regarding this year’s army shortlist for interview/examination
For now, you’re to officially note that Nigerian Army Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019 is online.
OTHER GOOGLE SEARCH:
- firstly, nigerian army recruitment shortlisted candidates 2019
- secondly, nigerian army list of shortlisted candidates 2019
- nigeria army shortlisted result,
- nigerian army 78rri shortlisted candidates 2019 pdf
- And also, nigerian army 78rri shortlisted candidates
- Finally, nigerian army list of successful candidates 2019
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Naf DSSC shortlisted candidate
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
- How to Apply for Nigerian Prisons Service
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 78RRI 2019
What’s The Next Step After Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020
Immediately after the Nigerian army e-recruitment portal shortlisted candidates is out. The next stage for nigerian army shortlisted candidate for 78rri is given below as follow:
1. You must go to the Exam Venue with your Documents:
This is very crucial, to avoid being disqualified. you must take the following documents along with you to the venue of the screening examination:
- Original and photocopies of your birth certificate or affidavit of age declaration
- Photocopies of your academic certificates
- The scratch cards you used for the application
- The identification letter to be signed by the identifying officer in “Section F” of the completed form, which you printed from the Nigerian Army online recruitment portal.
2. Ensure you’re Eligible (i.e you meet each and every requirement):
If you fail to meet any of the requirements and conditions for joining the Nigerian Army, then believe you me that your faith towards Nigerian Army Names of shortlisted candidates 2019 is in doubt!
Therefore, before you continue with the application process, read the requirements and conditions in full detail and ensure that you really have all it takes to join the Nigerian Army force.
The following is a list of the requirements you must meet before joining the Nigerian Army 2019/2020:
- Citizenship: You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth (not by naturalization)
- Age: You must be between ages 18-22
- Health Fit: You must medically, physically, and psychologically fit
- Height: You must be at least 1.68 meters tall (for men) or 1.62 meters tall (for women)
- You must have no previous criminal record
- Education: You must have at least 3 credits including English Language in at most 2 sittings (SSCE/ NECO/ GCE)
3. Preparation for the Pre-Screening examination is a MUST:
After your application, be on the lookout or information regarding the past questions of the screening exercise as well as the venue of your exercise (which is usually the zone screening centre within or nearest to your state).
To prepare for the examination, practice lots of quantitative and verbal aptitude tests as well as questions on general knowledge. These usually constitute a significant portion of the examination questions.
Secondly, the more effort you put towards this screening examination, the more odd your chances of succeeding is.
Finally, If in case the examination center for your zone is far from your location, then, kindly travel to the city in which you are to write the examination at least a day before the date of the examination. For the sake of uncertainties.
4. Information is the key:
Look after submitting your application at the online portal, check the portal at least twice daily to see if there is any new information. Or subscribe to our newsletter or drop your comment below for us to update you. Don’t ever rely on the press or on your friends.
Mind you; You may as well miss out on newspaper notices. So, the online recruitment portal remains your best and most reliable source of information.
5. Package yourself:
You must dress well to the examination venue and be relaxed.
And also, you must hide to all instructions given at the examination venue, and ensure that you have all the required documents with you. Enter the examination hall with only the materials you will need during the exam.
6. Believe You’ve made it & Say congratulations to yourself:
Check the dailies as well as the recruitment portal regularly so that you will know when the results are out and if you are required to take any action
Shortlisted Candidates for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019 full list (pdf) Guidelines
- Firstly, Please don’t giving any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons who may claim to render assistance to applicants. The Nigerian Army strongly denounces this act. So, you must avoid it.
- Secondly, Keep in mind that these fraudsters abound on social media and in various online forums. They claim to help people mastermind their recruitment into the Nigerian Army.
- Note that; they only want to fraud those who may be seeking shortcuts. But the truth is, the recruitment process into the Nigerian Army is transparent and based on merit. So, there’s no amount you can pay to enhance your chances of being recruited if you don’t succeed on merit.
- Finally, during the screening examination, do not engage in any form of examination malpractices such as communicating in the exam hall, copying from others, and so on.
- Never forget! to fail and try later is better than being apprehended and disgraced for examination malpractices. Above all Congratulations!!
We are not https://www.army.mil.ng that is, publishing the Nigerian Army Names of Shortlisted Candidates 2019 above. Please Note.
Anyways, Don’t hesitate using our share & button below to inform – friends and relation.Thank you for choosing careersngr. Above all, good luck!.