The Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment 2021/2022 application process has commenced employment for both civilians and serving military personnel from Nigeria who wish to pick up the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Form through the online registration portal at www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng.
Interested Candidates are asked to login to the Nigerian Air Force Portal to download the Nigerian Air Force DSSC recruitment application form online or apply through www.airforce.mil.ng/recruitment.
However, applicants are to go through all Nigerian Airforce DSSC requirements 2021 before applying for the NAF DSSC recruitment form.
Are you interested in Nigeria Air Force Recruitment Training 2021? Then proceed to view the selection process before applying.
Well, before anything else, below are some of the FAQs about the Nigerian AirForce DSSC 2021/2022:
- Is the Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruiting?
- When is the Nigerian Airforce recruitment form coming out
- when is Nigerian Air Force DSSC recruitment closing
- Is NAF form 2020/2021 out
- How to Apply for Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2021
- When will the Nigerian Airforce recruitment form be out
- Nigerian Airforce Salary Structure
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Rank
- How to Login to Nigerian Air Force?
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022
- Nigerian airforce dssc requirements 2021
Before you proceed with your application, ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE for Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment 2021 latest news.
- 1 Is the Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment Form Out?
- 2 Nigerian AirForce DSSC 2021 Recruitment Requirements
- 3 Important Note About Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission Enlistment Portal 2021
- 4 How to Apply for Airforce Short Service Recruitment 2021
- 5 About Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021
- 6 When is Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal 2021 Closing date?
- 7 Nigerian Airforce DSSC Rank
- 8 Nigerian Airforce Salary Structure
- 9 FAQs for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
- 10 How to Login to Nigerian Air Force?
- 11 Academic/Professional Qualifications and Requirements
Is the Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment Form Out?
Yes, the Nigerian Airforce Application Form publication is out online but the Online Registration starts on 26 July 2021 and closes on 30 August2021 at www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng.
APPLY FOR: Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment!
Nigerian AirForce DSSC 2021 Recruitment Requirements
NOTE: Applicants are advised to carefully read the specific disciplines required below before filling out the form.
- Applicant must be of Nigerian origin
- Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years by 30 September 2022 (25 – 40 years for Medical Consultants). Please note the following:
- Candidates born before 29 September 1992 are not eligible, while candidates born before 29 September 1982are not eligible for medical consultants. For Chaplains/Imams, candidates born before 29 September 1990 are ineligible.
- The Exercise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personnel above 30 years of age (born before 29 September 1992)need not apply.
- All applicants must be single.
- Minimum height is 1.66 meter or 5.44 ft for males and 1.63m or 5.34 ft for females.
- All applicants must be medically fit and meet Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Local Government Area Attestation Forms: Applicants’ Local Government Area Attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same State as the applicants not below the rank of Wing Commander in the Nigerian Air Force or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Navy or a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner and above, or Local Government Area Chairmen/Secretaries and Magistrates from the Local Government Area of the applicants. The Local Government Area Attestation Form must be accompanied by a passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Driver’s Licence, National ID Card, or International Passport. The signee is also to authenticate behind the applicants’ passport photograph.
- Must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
- All applicants must present a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of the first degree and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- Furthemore, applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- 13. Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
Important Note About Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission Enlistment Portal 2021
- Presentation of Original Credentials: Successful applicants will be required to submit their original credentials for scrutiny at the Selection Board Interview Exercise. The credentials include the following:
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of Educational Certificates.
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by the officer of appropriate rank as specified in Paragraph 6.
- Original and Photocopy of Indigeneship Certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin.
- Original and Photocopy of Attestation of Good Character signed by Officer of appropriate rank as specified in Paragraph 6.
- Any applicant suspected of having impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the Selection Exercise.
- Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants will be handed over to the Nigerian Police for prosecution.
- The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants must note that their online registration is FREE OF CHARGE.
- Applicants are required to fill in valid email addresses and telephone numbers in the appropriate space provided in the Application Form.
- Attestation Forms: Upon completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the underlisted documents:
- a. Acknowledgement Slip.
- b. Attestation of Parent/Guardians Form.
- c. Local Government Area Attestation Form.
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC will Shortlist Successful Candidates for Selection Board Interview Exercises through the portal.
How to Apply for Airforce Short Service Recruitment 2021
- Go to the NAF portal: https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng to complete the online form and submit.
- Second, upload your credentials (as required on the site) including your most recent passport photograph.
- Successful applicants will be invited to the Selection Board Interview Exercise through the portal.
- Ensure you print out your application slip for the Nigerian Air Force Selection Board Interview.
About Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021
The Nigerian Air Force was established in 1964 by the Nigerian Government. Ensure the integrity of the airspace by gaining and maintaining control of the air while retaining a credible capacity to fulfill other airpower tasks demanded by national defence and security imperatives.
What does the Nigerian Air Force Do? They are responsible for aerial warfare.
The Nigerian Airforce recruitment training period for this type of commission is usually 6 months of intensive military training and successful candidates are commissioned into the rank of Flying Officer.
When is Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal 2021 Closing date?
The closing date for these applications is on the 30th of August, 2021. ADD YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS TO GET THE LATEST UPDATE.
Nigerian Airforce DSSC Rank
|Ranks of Commissioned Officers||Ranks of Non-Commissioned Officers|
|1. Marshal of the Nigerian Air Force|
2. Air Chief Marshal
3. Air Marshal
4. Air Vice-Marshal
5. Air Commodore
6. Group Captain
7. Wing Commander
8. Squadron Leader
9. Flight Lieutenant
10. Flying Officer
11. Pilot Officer
|1. Air Warrant Officer|
2. Master Warrant Officer
3. Warrant Officer
4. Flight Sergeant
Nigerian Airforce Salary Structure
According to our findings, the basic monthly salaries of Commissioned Officers in Nigerian Air Force: Is Just about ₦187,159 – ₦1,724,283 per month tax after tax (except allowances). Meanwhile, for Non-Commissioned Officers, it is around ₦44,564 — ₦171,793 Per month.
FAQs for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021
How can i Join Nigerian Airforce (NAF)?
Answer: You can join the Nigerian AirForce (NAF) by filling, uploading and submitting your application online.
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Caleb University Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates
- Nigeria Army University Biu Recruitment
- Shell Past Questions and Answers
- Sifax Group Recruitment
- Brand7Ps Communications Limited Recruitment
- Aideplanet Limited Recruitment
- www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng/my Profile
- Brisin Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Shortlisted Candidates
How Many People Will the Nigerian Airforce Recruit?
Answer: Honestly following last year’s (2019) NAF DSSC recruitment, the Nigerian AirForce recruited 107 personnel into the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC). i.e 3 candidates from each state and 2 candidates from FCT.
How to Login to Nigerian Air Force?
Do you want to login to the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) portal? Then, kindly visit www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng.
Academic/Professional Qualifications and Requirements
a. Aircraft Engineering:
HND/B.Eng/BSc Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Metallurgy and Material Technology, Automobile Engineering.
b. Armament Technology:
HND/B.Eng Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering, BSc Industrial Chemistry, BSc Applied Mathematics, BSc Physics, HND/BSc Explosive Chemistry, BSc Rocket Science.
BSc/HND Statistics and Data Analyst.
d. Communication, Information and Space Technology:
BSc/MSc/M.Eng/B.Eng/HND Communication Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer& Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cyber Security,Artificial Intelligence, PGD Satellite Communication, PGD Satellite Ground Station Engineering, PGD/BSc Remote Sensing, PGD/BSc Geographic Information System, PGD/BSc Rockery, PGD/BSc Astronomy, PGD/BSc Space Engineering,BSc Geography, BSc Geo-Physics, BSc Physics. Possession of professional certificates such as PHP, Python, MS Azure, CSS cert, Web App Devcer (HTML, CSS, Java Script), CNDA, MCDBA, OCA, MCSA, CEH, CHFI, CISSP, LPT, OSCP, CAIE. PGD and MSc would be an added advantage.
BSc/HND Economics, Purchasing and Supply, Marketing, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics & Statistics. Possession of professional certificates such as CIPSM and CILT is required for PGD and MSc would be an added advantage.
f. Works and Services:
BSc/HND Architecture, Building Engineering, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveyor, Land Surveyor, Urban and Regional Planning.
BSc/HND Remote Sensing, Geographic Information System, Cartography,Photogrammetry, Geography, Land Surveying, Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science (Comitia A+ Ethical hacking and advantage), Cyber Security, Computer Engineering, Robotic Engineering, Computer Forensic, Mandarin Language, Arabic Language, Criminology, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Psychology,Sociology, Intelligence and Security Studies,Peace and Conflict Resolution,History.
BSc Physical and Health Education, BSc/HND Hotel Management.
i. Air Provost:
BSc Sociology, Criminology, Psychology, LLB, BL.
j. Public Relations:
B.A./BSc/HND Mass Communication, Journalism and Public Relations.
k. Legal Services:
B.A (Ed) Fine Arts, BSc (Ed)/B Tech (Ed)/B.EdComputer Education/Education Information Technology, BSc (Ed)/B.Ed Biology,B.Tech/BSc (Ed) Technical Education, BSc (Ed)/B.Ed Mathematics, B.A( Ed)/B.Ed English, BSc (Ed)/B.Ed Business Studies.
BSc/B.A/HND Theology Chaplain.
B.A Islamic Studies, Arabic Language and Literature.
B.A Music/HND Music Technology.
p. Personnel Services:
BSc/HND Public Administration and Statistics.
q. Account and Budget:
BSc Accounting and Economics.
MBBS, MBCHB or equivalent. Must be fully registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practice license in any of the following specialist areas:
(1) Medical Officer
(2) Consultant –General Surgeon
(3) Consultant –Oncologist
(4) Consultant – Pediatrics
(5) Consultants – O & G
(6) Consultant – Radiologist
(7) Consultant – Endocrinologist
(8) Consultant – Anesthetist
(9) Consultant – Internal Medicine
(10) Consultant – Ophthalmologist
(11) Consultant – ENT
(12) Consultant – Neurologist
(13) Consultant – Nephrologist
(14) Consultant – Urologist
(15) Consultant – Dental
s. Professional Allied to Medicine:
Must have specialist qualifications or their equivalent. Must be fully registered by its Specialist Council of Nigeria and possess a current practice license in any of the following specialist areas:
- Optometrist: BSc in Optometry and B.Optom. Must be fully registered by the Optical Council of Nigeria.Radiographer: BScin Medical Imaging Science and Radiography and must be fully registered with the Radiographers Council of Nigeria.
- Pharmacist: Must possess a B.Pharm degree and be fully registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria.
- Medical Lab Scientist: Must possess either a BMLS or AIMLS and its equivalent and be fully registered with the Medical Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria.
- Dietician/Nutrition Science: B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be registered with the Dietetics Council of Nigeria.
- Clinical Psychologist: Must possess an MSc Clinical Psychology, BSc General, and Applied Psychology.
- Community/Environmental Health Officer: Must possess either a BSc or HND in either Environmental Health or Community Health. Must be fully registered with the Environmental Health Council of Nigeria.
- Medical Records Officer: Must possess a BSc or HND Health Records and Biostatistics and must be fully registered with the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria.
- Biomedical Engineer: Must possess a BSc or HND in Biomedical Engineering.
- Physiotherapist: Must possess either B. Physiotherapy or BMR (Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation). Must be registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria (MRTB).
- Dental Therapist/Technologist: BDS or its equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
B.Sc/RN and RM (Double Qualification) Must be registered and have a current practice license from the Nigerian Nursing and Midwifery Council. Also hold a post basic qualification in any of the specialties listed.
(1) Oncology Nurse
(2) Dental Nurse
(3) Pediatric Nurse
(4) Anesthetist Nurse
(5) Ear, Nose and Throat Nurse
(6) Critical Care Nurse
(7) Intensive Care Nurse
(8) Trauma Nurse
(9) Disaster Nurse
(10) Peri-Operative Nurse
(11) Burns and Plastic Nurse
(12) Orthopedic Nurse
(13) Ophthalmic Nurse
(14) Cardio Pulmonary Nurse
(15) Bachelor of Nursing Science
u. Museum and Archives. BA History and BA Archeology/Anthropology.
The website does not recruit for Nigerian Airforce DSSC and does not have any affiliation with the Commission, this is just an informative article.
- Nigerian airforce dssc 2020/2021
- nigerian airforce dssc recruitment 2021
- nigerian airforce dssc 2021
- nigerian airforce dssc requirements 2020
- nigerian airforce dssc 2021/2022
- nigerian airforce dssc rank
- nigerian airforce dssc nairaland
- www.airforce.mil.ng recruitment 2020
Do you think this Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below for the activity.
Do you have any question about today’s Update. Please let us know by leaving a quick comment below.