Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2022 Portal | NAF DSSC APPLICATION FORM GUIDELINES FOR ENLISTMENT.
Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2022 – The Nigerian Airforce has commenced recruitment for 2022. See requirements: www-nafrecruitment-airforce-mil-ng portal and how to apply successfully via the NAF DSSC Portal
If you’re searching for information on the Airforce DSSC Recruitment Application Form 2022, then you are on the right carrier.
Is Nigeria Airforce Dssc Form Out? Yes, it was announced on NAF Twitter handle, The website for applying is www-nafrecruitment-airforce-mil-ng.
Let’s talk about “What is DSSC in Airforce? DSSC stands for Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) and the Nigerian Airforce 2022 Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) recruitment requirements, screening dates, and how to apply.
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Shortlisted candidates
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Correctional Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- 1 What are the Requirements for Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment Form?
- 2 How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2022
- 3 When is Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment Portal Closing Date?
- 4 FAQ for Airforce DSSC Recruitment Application Form
What are the Requirements for Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment Form?
To apply successfully, you must meet the following conditions:
- Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years by 30 September 2023 (25 – 40 years for Medical Consultants). Please note the following:
- Candidates born before 29 September 1992 are not eligible, while candidates born before 29 September 1982are not eligible for medical consultants. For Chaplains/Imams, candidates born before 29 September 1991 are ineligible.
- The Exercise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personnel above 30 years of age (born before 29 September 1992)need not apply.
- Attestation Forms: On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the underlisted documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip.
- Attestation of Parent/Guardians Form.
- Local Government Area Attestation Form.
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Height: Minimum height is1.66 metres or 5.4ft for males and 1.63metres or 5.3ft for females.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Local Government Area Attestation Forms:Applicants’ Local Government Area Attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same State as the applicants not below the rank of Wing Commander in the Nigerian Air Force or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Navy or a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner and above, or Local Government Area Chairmen/Secretaries and Magistrates from the Local Government Area of the applicants. The Local Government Area Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence or National ID Card or International Passport. The signee is also to authenticate behind the applicants’ passport photograph.
- Presentation of Original Credentials: Successful applicants will be required to submit their original credentials for scrutiny at the Selection Board Interview Exercise. The credentials include the following:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by the officer of appropriate rank as specified in Paragraph 6.
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of Educational Certificates.
- Original and Photocopy of Indigeneship Certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin.
- Original and Photocopy of Attestation of Good Character signed by Officer of appropriate rank as specified in Paragraph above.
ACADEMIC/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION AND REQUIRMENTS
Interested applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields
- Accounting, Sociology, Criminology, Psychology, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Television and Film Production, History, Economics, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply, Business Management, Music/Instrument Technology, Arts, Sports, Theology, Arabic & Islamic Studies.
- Law: Criminal, Constitutional, Procurement, Land and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- Languages: French, German, Russian, Mandarin and Arabic.
- Engineering: Software, Network, Computer, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Chemical, Satellite Communication, Satellite Control, Satellite Ground Station, Telecommunications, Aerospace & Aeronautical. Database/Network Administration, Web Developing, Network & Cyber Security, IT Robotics, GISfRemote Sensing, Satellite Image Analyst, Data Telecommunication, Intelligence and Security Studies.
- Geography, Cartography, Astronomy, Cosmology, MET, ATCO and Fire, Chemistry, Statistics/Record Analyst, Biochemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Nutrition, Lab Tech.
- Medical Consultants: General Surgeons, Physicians, Pediatricians, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Anaesthetists, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering, Dental Techs/Therapists, Dietetics, Medical Laboratory, Medical Records, Optometry, Preventive Health, Clinical Psychology, Radiography, Physical & Health, Health Education & Human Kinetics, Vet Medicine.
How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2022
To apply for Nigerian Airforce 2022 DSSC Recruitment. All you need to do is visit the official portal www-nafrecruitment-airforce-mil-ng and click on register.
The screening date is yet to be announced. We promise to update you once it is out. Just FOLLOW THIS LINK at the end of the article and we will send you updates once it has been published.
However, you can start preparing for the screening by purchasing Nigerian Airforce DSSC Past Questions in PDF format.
When is Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment Portal Closing Date?
The entire Nigerian Air Force DSSC 2022/2023 Portal closes six weeks from the date of publication for any Ongoing DSSC Course Applications.
NOTE: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Shortlist 2021 is Out But the Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2022 date is announced yet and there will be a Nigerian Airforce DSSC Examination. Afterward NAF Training.
FAQ for Airforce DSSC Recruitment Application Form
Is Nigeria Airforce DSSC Form 2022/2023 Out?
No ongoing application as this portal provides for Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC). You are advised to read and understand the guidelines before proceeding to apply.
What is the age limit for Dssc?
The requirement on Airforce DSSC Applications shows that applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years by 30 September 2022 (25 – 40 years for Medical Consultants).
How do I register for Nigerian Airforce Dssc?
Visit NAF Recruitment Portal via www-nafrecruitment-airforce-mil-ng and follow the prompt. If you want to receive updates on the Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment, comment below and we will send you updates via your email.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for this Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2022 | Ongoing Application Guidelines Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other ongoing recruitment jobs.
Either way, leave a comment below right now