This is Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment 2019/2020 Form & Portal Registration (Direct Short Service form application) Via www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
Are you really interested in Joining the Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service?
And also, aside from joining the Nigerian Airforce Dssc 2019, do you want to be among the selected candidates for airforce short service list?
Then, if yes!
This Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment Form Portal 2019 A-Z guide, is what you really need.
However, I’ll want you to know that there are things you’ll really need to put under consideration .
First of all, the Dssc Airforce 2019
Registration Form is very simple to APPLY.
Because in this Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Recruitment Portal 2019/2020.
The following will be featured:
- 1 About Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course Recruitment 2019/2020
- 1.1 Nigerian Air Force Short Service Recruitment 2019/2020 Guidelines
- 1.2 General Requirements For Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment 2019
- 1.3 How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2019/2020 Via www.airforce.mil.ng Recruitment 2019
About Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course Recruitment 2019/2020
The Nigerian Airforce is one of the Nigerian Armed Forces, That was made publicly on the 18th of April,1964.
But, the NAF has been known for it’s motto: Willing Able and Ready.
However, what is Dssc? The Dssc is a term for Direct Short Service Course. Which is mainly for graduates (non trademen) from different universities across the country.
And again, what about www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/airforce.mil.ng. this websites are the official sites of Nigerian Air Force. And they are also the site where Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment 2019/2020 will take place. www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng will answer the questions of ‘How can I join the Nigerian Airforce?
Now, are you willing to serve your country? then, continue reading to GET STARTED for your Naf Dssc 2019 Application Process.
Nigerian Air Force Short Service Recruitment 2019/2020 Guidelines
The bottom line:
More than 89% of our visitor have testified that, they got recruited by their strict adherence to our Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course 2019 Application Form guidelines.
kindly follow the below procedures.
- First and foremost, all applications are invited from qualified Nigerian for direct short service commission into the Nigerian Air Force via www.careers.nigerianairfoce.gov.ng. The naf 2019 recruitment official site.
- ACADEMIC/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Lower division for holders of the first degree and Lower Credit for HND holders. In addition applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- Attestation Forms:
Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates and principals of government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers licence or international passport must be attached. In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Enlistment Centers and final selection interview.
Applicants are advised to carefully read the specific disciplines required below before filling the form:
- Information Technology:
BSc./MS.c/HND Computer Software Developer/Programmer Engineering, Data Administrator, Network Engineering
- Building Tech:
BSc./HND Building Engineering
BS.c/HND Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Quantity Surveyor/Architecture:
BSc/HND Quantity Surveyor/ Architecture
MBBS, MBchB or equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license in any of the specialities listed.
- A Consultant – Physician
- Consultant – Surgeon
- A Consultant – Pediatrics
- Consultant – O & G
- Consultant – Orthopedic
Bachelor’s degree in Optometry or B.Optom. Must be fully registered optometrists, dispensing opticians by the Optical Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
- Nurses –B.Sc/ RN and Rm (Double Qualification)
Must hold a post basic qualification in any of the specialities listed. Must be registered and have a current practicing license.
- Anesthetist Nurse
- Paediatrist Nurse
- Ear Nose and Throat Nurse
- Opthalmologist Nurse
- Intensive Care Nurse
Must possess a B.Pharm degree and be fully registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
- Medical Lab Scientist:
Must possess either a BMLS or AIMLS and its equivalent and be fully registered with the Medical Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria as well as possess a current practicing license.
- Hospital Administration:
HND Hospital Administration.
B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria.
- Clinical Psychologist:
Must possess a MSc Clinical Psychology and BSc General and Applied Psychology.
- Preventive/Environmental Health Officer:
Must possess either a BSc or HND in either Environmental Health or Community Health. Must be fully registered with the Environmental Health Council of Nigeria and possess a current practicing license.
- Medical Records Officer:
Must possess a BSc or HND Health Records and Biostatistics and must be fully registered with the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria and possess a current practicing license.
- Biomedical Engineer:
Must possess a BSc or HND in Biomedical Engineering.
Must possess either B. Physiotherapy or BMR (Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation). Must be registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria (MRTB) and possess a current practicing license.
BDS or its equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license.
B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria
BSc LLB/LLM/B.Sc Psychology/B.Sc Sociology/BSc Criminology
MBA, BSC/HND in HRM/Statistics.
BSc Ed Mathematics/ BSc Ed English/ BSc Ed Computer/ BSc Chemistry/ B.Tech Elect/Elect
BSc./HND Purchasing and supply.
- Hospitality Manager (Caterers):
BSc/ HND Hotel Management
- Radar Engineering:
BSc./HND Electronics Engineering/Satellite Image Interpreter/Satellite Communication Engineering/Computer Engineering
- Information Technology:
General Requirements For Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment 2019
First of all, do you agree with me? that, you are qualified? Then, read below to know if you are ‘good to go’.
- You must be a graduate.
- All applicants must be a Nigerians.
- You must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and must not be less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 30 September, 2019.
- You must not be a fraudster.
- You also have to be medically fit.
- Your status will definitely have to be ‘NO”
- Guinness Recruitment
- Sterling Bank recruitment
- SocietyFamily Health jobs
- Diamond Bank job
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Microsoft Company jobs 2018
- Mariteam Recruitment
- Npower Build Recruitment
- Npower recruitment
- Rivers State Teaching Job
- Dangote Group Recruitment
- Jumia Recruitment in Nigeria
- Nigerian Stock Exchange jobs
- MTN Graduate Recruitment
How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2019/2020 Via www.airforce.mil.ng Recruitment 2019
If you really want to get the Dssc Airforce 2019/2020 application form you can do that on the Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment Portal 2019. That is, www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
Yes! we understand that numerous website carries out false information on how to apply for the Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment. be wise.
Is Nigerian Airforce Dssc Form 2019 OUT?
According to “Nigerian air force news today”.
The Nigerian Airforce have not yet begun recruiting for Naf Direct Short Service Course (Dssc) 2019.
When is the 2019 Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment Form & Portal Registration Closing Date?
Based on, the “Nigerian Airforce recent news” the Dssc form and portal registration deadline is not yet specified!.
Take Another Tour:
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Naf DSSC shortlisted candidates
- Navy DSSC26 Supplementary List
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
- How to Apply for Nigerian Prisons Service
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 78RRI
- Nigerian Army Names of shortlisted candidates
- Custom Service Recruitment
Nigerian Airforce SCREENING CENTERS (Aptitude Test Venue):
b. 303 MAG Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
c. Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
d. 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
e. 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
f. 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
g. Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
h. 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
i. 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
j. 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
k. 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
l. 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
m. 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
n. 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
For other current recruitment see below:
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 78RRI
- Nigerian Police Recruitment Form
- UNICEF Recruitment in Nigeria
- BBC Recruitment World Service
- First Bank Graduate Trainee Job
- INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- JUST NOW! ECOWAS Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- Taxify Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Shortlisted
- NNPC Recruitment
- Dhl Recruitment
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2019/2020
Ranks of Nigerian Airforce Personnel/What are the Ranks in Nigerian Airforce?
The following below are the ranks of Airforce personnel in Nigeria but in a descending order.
- Marshal of the Air Force.
- Air Chief Marshal.
- Air Marshal.
- Squadron Leader.
- Air Vice Marshal.
- Air Commodore.
- Group Captain.
- Wing Commander. See more.
Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know.
We are not www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng that is, offering Nigerian Airforce Dssc Recruitment 2019 for the above. Please Note.
Anyways, Don’t hesitate using our share & button below to inform – friends and relation.Thank you for choosing careersngr. Above all, good luck!.