Quickteller N1m Business Grant Application Form for Entrepreneurs in Nigeria for fund to finance your business – register here.
- USADF/DFC ASBC Programme 2022 for SMEs Apply Here
- FG Begins SMEDAN ₦1.5m Loan – Apply
- Over 60,000 Nigerians to get Government Loan as FG Approves Cocoa, plantain farmers N2.5bn Bank Loan
- N400,000 Grant for young Entrepreneurs – This is not Loan Application
- NYIF Loan Application Portal 2022 Fresh Application
- SMEDAN begins ₦1.5m Loan Disbursement
- Entrepreneurs get N8m grant to boost businesses
- ₦1.7m Grants Fund Disbursement
- Finally CBN Gifts Farmers For CBN Loans
We are happy to inform you about the Business Grant Registration Form for Entrepreneurs interested in QuickTeller.
Business owners will have the opportunity to take their business to the next level with Quickteller Business Grants of N1,000,000, N500,000 and N200,000.
Quickteller Business Grant Application Form
How to register for Quickteller Business Grant Application Form
If you don’t have an account with Quickteller before, follow the steps below to apply:
Portal Link to Register now: https://business.quickteller.com/
- Register and get approval on Quickteller Business (either as an individual or CAC registered business).
- Pitch your business in a one-minute video and share on social media (using the hashtag: #QTBusinessGrant)
- Begin to following @quicktellerbusiness on Facebook and Instagram to qualify.
Guidelines for Users with Quickteller Business Account
- Pitch your business in a one-minute video and share on social media (using the hashtag: #QTBusinessGrant).
Begin to follow @quicktellerbusiness on Facebook and Instagram.