The University of Mississippi Scholarships for International Students 2022/2023 Application process has commenced. Download the university of Mississippi financial aid for international students Application Form Online or Register via their portal: finaid.olemiss.edu/scholarships
This article is a guide on how to get ole miss scholarships 2022, application fees/tuition, requirements, scholarship deadlines, and the ole miss special programs application process.
We witnessed numerous students nervous about how to apply for the ole miss opportunity scholarship, so don’t panic as we have a lot of testimonies of international students who used our 1848 scholarship ole miss application process and ended up being awarded.
About the University of Mississippi Scholarships for International Students
The University of Mississippi scholarships are for Incoming freshmen who wish to be considered for scholarships, must file a University of Mississippi Admission Application, and submit an online Special Programs & Scholarships Application. The application should be completed by February 15th.
Transfer students must submit a University of Mississippi Admission application, and submit the online Community College Transfer Scholarship Application, and submit a transcript that includes three semesters of grades. All students must be admitted to The University of Mississippi to be considered for scholarships. Some departmental and professional school awards are not included in this listing. Scholarship eligibility, criteria, and amounts may change at any time without prior notice.
We are proud to award students who have achieved academic excellence. We hope that for all students, you will progressively grow and succeed in both your personal and academic endeavors while at The University of Mississippi.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): KAIST University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below.
- Program Period: Four years
- For Fall term enrollment: April 1. The Fall semester begins in mid-August.
- For Spring term enrollment: October 1. The Spring semester begins in mid-January.
- Business and Accountancy
- Communication and Media
- Health and Social Services
- Interdisciplinary Programs
- International Affairs and Languages
- Sciences, Mathematics, and Technology
- Social Sciences, Law, and Policy
Types of University of Mississippi Scholarships
- Academic Common Market (ACM) Scholarship
- Academic Merit
- Arabic Language Flagship Scholarships
- Center for Mathematics and Science Education
- Chinese Language Flagship Scholarships
- Community College Scholarships
- Intensive Summer Program Scholarships
- Honors College Scholarships
- International Studies
- Military Science (ROTC)
- Public Policy Leadership
- Ole Miss Women’s Council
- Ole Miss Opportunity Scholarship
- Ole Miss First
- Toyota-Haley Barbour Scholarship
- Other Scholarships
- Other Scholarship Resources
- School of Accountancy
- School of Business Administration
- School of Engineering
- University Foundation Scholarships
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships
- Scholarships for International Students in USA
- Berea College Scholarships
- Cornell University Scholarships
- Rotary Peace Fellowships
- Clark University Full Scholarship for International Students
- HAAA Scholarship
- Boise State University Scholarships for International Students
- Boston University Scholarships for International Students
- Berea College Scholarships for International Students
- Jefferson Scholarship
- University of Miami Stamps Scholarship for International Students
University of Mississippi Scholarships for International Students Requirements
To qualify for University of Mississippi Scholarships, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: International applicants whose primary language is not English must provide evidence of their proficiency in the English language through one of the following English tests: PDT TOEFL, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Paper Based Test ITP, TOEFL My Best™ Score, IELTS, PTE-A, Password Skills Test
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Prospective student in an undergraduate degree program
- International applicants who show a high school cumulative grade point average between 3.50 and 4.00 on a 4.00-U.S.-scale will be considered.
- All candidates must have graduated from a high school outside of the USA.
How to Apply for University of Mississippi Scholarships
To apply for the ongoing University of Mississippi Scholarships for International Students, ensure you have read all the presented requirements. and be sure yo u fit in.
- Next, click here to visit the university of mississippi financial aid for international students application Portal.
- Select your choice for the ole miss special programs,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the international academic excellence scholarship openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates
When is the Ole Miss Scholarship Application Deadline
- ole miss merit scholarships act 2022 Application is Open!
- Deadline for ole miss scholarships application is on or before february 15.
Kindly add your email to get Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in USA Updates.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for the University of Mississippi Scholarships for International Students Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.