Boise State University Scholarships for International Students 2022/2023 Application process has commenced. Download the Boise State Foundation Scholarships Application Form Online or Register via their portal: www.boisestate.edu.
This article is a guide on how to get BSU Scholarships and financial aid, Boise state gem scholarship requirements, deadlines, and the online application process.
We witnessed numerous students nervous about how to apply for Boise state presidential scholarship, so don’t panic as we have a lot of testimonies of international students who used our GEM scholarship application process and ended up being awarded.
About Boise State University Scholarships for International Students
Boise State offers both automatic scholarships and scholarships that require an additional application. Automatic scholarships include the Treasure Scholarship—if you meet the qualifications and deadlines, you’re guaranteed an award. Other scholarships may require additional application materials.
Be sure to read all requirements carefully to ensure you’ve satisfied the requirements and deadlines for any scholarships.
Types of Boise State Foundation Scholarships
- Treasure Scholarship
- Global Scholarships
The Treasure Scholarship is valued at $8,460 per academic year. This award is renewable for up to four years (eight semesters). Both first-year and transfer applicants are eligible for the Treasure Scholarship.
The Treasure Scholarship is an automatic award. If you meet the minimum requirements and have all application materials in before the scholarship deadline, you are automatically awarded the Treasure Scholarship.
The Center for Global Education offers the Global Excellence and Global Distinction Scholarships for new degree-seeking undergraduate international students. These scholarships require an additional application and are open only to international undergraduate applicants.
Using the Boise state scholarship calculator the Treasure Scholarship is valued at $8,460 per academic year.
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Boise State University Scholarships for International Students
Boise State Treasure Scholarship Requirements and Eligibility Criteria:
In order to qualify for a Boise State University Treasure Scholarship, first-year applicants must have a minimum 3.00 cumulative unweighted high school GPA (on a 4.00 scale). Transfer students must have a minimum 3.40 GPA in order to qualify.
Applicants must be in an eligible program. Ineligible majors include Radiological Science, Pre-Radiological Science, and self-supported and fully online programs.
Boise State Global Scholarship Requirements and Eligibility Criteria:
In order to be eligible for a Boise State University Global Scholarship award, students must:
- Be first-time Boise State University undergraduate degree-seeking students.
- Have an unweighted cumulative GPA of 3.00 (Global Distinction Scholarship) or 3.50 (Global Excellence Scholarship).
- Study in an eligible major. Nursing, Pre-Nursing, Radiology, Pre-Radiology, and self-supported and fully online programs are not eligible for these awards.
- Submit your admissions application, all required admissions materials, and the Global Scholarship application to International Admissions by the posted deadline. The application for admission and application fee must be submitted before students can submit a Global Scholarship application.
In addition to academic achievement, Global Scholarship recipients typically demonstrate ambitious academic or professional goals, a commitment to positively impacting the Boise State community, and the ability to overcome adversity.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Sir Sze-yuen Chung Postgraduate Merit Scholarship
- Fulbright Scholarship
- Marshall Scholarships
- Stanford University Scholarships for International Students
- Yale University Scholarships for International Students
- University of New Haven Scholarships for International Students
- University of Memphis Scholarships for International Students
- University of Minnesota Fellowship
- AAUW International Fellowships
- ACI Foundation Scholarships
- Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program
- Rotary Peace Fellowships
- Clark University Full Scholarship for International Students
- HAAA Scholarship
How to Apply for Boise State University Scholarships for International Students 2022/2023
To apply for the ongoing Boise State University Scholarships for International Students, ensure you have read all the presented requirements. and be sure you fit in.
- Next, click here to visit the Boise State Global Scholarship application Portal.
- Also, click here to visit the Boise State Treasure Scholarship application portal.
- Select your choice for Boise State Scholarships,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the Boise State scholarship openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates.
When is the Boise State Foundation Scholarships 2022 Application Deadline?
- The Boise State University Global Scholarship 2022 Application is Open!
- Deadline for Boise State University Scholarships for International Students is not yet specified.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for the Boise State University Scholarships for International Students 2022 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.