Stanford University Scholarships for International Students 2022 Application process has commenced. Download Stanford University Scholarships 2022 application form Online or Register via their portal: knight-hennessy.stanford.edu/admission
This article is a guide on how to get Stanford university scholarships for african students, eligibility, deadlines, and the online application process.
We witnessed numerous students nervous about how to get Stanford University Scholarships 2022, so don’t panic as we have a lot of testimonies of individuals who used our Stanford university scholarships for the undergraduate application process and ended up being awarded.
- 1 About Stanford University Scholarships for International Students
- 2 Types of Stanford University Scholarships
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Stanford University Scholarships
- 4 How to Apply for Stanford University Scholarships for International Students 2022
- 5 Step by Step Process of How to get Scholarship in Stanford University
- 6 CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- 7 When is Stanford University Scholarships 2022 Application Deadline?
About Stanford University Scholarships for International Students
Stanford has a limited amount of financial aid for international students. International students needing assistance must make that indication on the admission application. Applicants who are admitted with eligibility for aid will be awarded assistance from institutional funds based on their family financial circumstances.
Types of Stanford University Scholarships
- Knight-Hennessy Scholars
Eligibility Criteria for Stanford University Scholarships
To qualify for Stanford University Scholarships, the following is the eligibility criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries can apply for Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- First/Bachelor’s degree received in 2015 or Later; for enrolling in 2022. You are eligible to apply if you apply within four years and enroll within five years, after you earn your first/bachelor’s degree.
- You must be first-step mental sharpness, seeks out knowledge and new experiences, full of original ideas, makes sense of ambiguous situations and can hold a contrarian or dissenting point of view.
- You must complete not only your Knight-Hennessy Scholars application but also the entire application process including any standardized test that your graduate degree program requires (GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, etc.) and if needed, an English proficiency test.
- You must be ambitious, in the best sense of the word, driven to improve self, willing to take risks. Self-aware and persists and bounces back from adversity. Personally humble and kind, inclusive respects difference, concerned for and helpful to others and Low ego.
- You must be fluent in English — listening, reading, speaking, and writing — to study at Stanford. The minimum TOEFL score for most graduate programs at Stanford is 100iBT or 600PBT. All Stanford graduate degree programs accept the TOEFL, and the MBA Program also accepts the IELTS and PTE. You can know more about scores here.
- First, in addition to applying to Knight-Hennessy Scholars, you must apply to, be accepted by, and enroll in a full-time Stanford graduate degree program. Each incoming Knight-Hennessy Scholar must be a newly enrolling student in a Stanford graduate program including, but not limited to, DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MPP, MS, or PhD programs. There are no quotas by discipline or program. Note that we will give priority consideration to those who will spend at least two years studying at Stanford.
How to Apply for Stanford University Scholarships for International Students 2022
To apply for the ongoing Stanford University Scholarships for International Students, ensure you have read all the presented requirements. and be sure you fit in.
- Next, click here to visit the Stanford University Scholarships Portal
- Select your Stanford University Scholarships for International Students opening,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the Stanford University Scholarships for International Student openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates.
Step by Step Process of How to get Scholarship in Stanford University
Follow the following application instructions to win this scholarship:
(1) You must create an account here and start your online application.
(2) You must complete and submit the online application for admission (including personal and academic information, etc.). The university will ask for basic biographic and demographic details, as well as explanations of your activities and interests.
(3) You must submit the following documents:
- Provide an unofficial or self-reported transcript of your academic performance in college and, if applicable, graduate school for each institution you attended for an academic year or longer. If you are unable to provide an unofficial transcript, you may download the self-reported transcript template. Your transcript must, if applicable, include the degree conferred and the conferral date. We do not need transcripts from study-abroad experiences if those credits are included on your transcript.
- You will include a resume that frames your intellectual, personal, and professional background and accomplishments. Our rule is one page for every decade of experience after secondary school.
- Two recommendation letters. Know more about it here.
- Essay (You may submit a maximum total of 1,750 words for both essays combined) include that:
- Connect the dots. How have the influences in your life shaped you?
- How will you pursue your life’s calling? How will your Stanford education and your Knight-Hennessy Scholars experience to support this?
- Two short answer responses: Please tell us eight improbable facts about you. Please list three goals/objectives that you are working toward right now (being admitted to Stanford and/or being selected as a Knight-Hennessy Scholar can’t count as one of those goals).
- Video story: Your video can be no longer than two minutes in duration. If you only need 30 seconds to answer, that’s fine. There is no expectation or obligation for you to speak for the maximum time.
- In-person assessment.
- You must submit all Knight-Hennessy Scholars application materials in English via our online application. We do not accept materials sent via email or postal mail.
- We highly recommend that you apply using a current version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- For reference only, here is a PDF sample of the application for the autumn 2021 intake.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Babson College Scholarships
- Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships
- GEMS Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- International School of Choueifat Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships
- International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship
- University of Sheffield Africa Scholarship
- Gaza-Palestine Postgraduate Taught Scholarship
- Intake Education Taiwan Scholarship
- Sir Sze-yuen Chung Postgraduate Merit Scholarship
- Fulbright Scholarship
- Marshall Scholarships
When is Stanford University Scholarships 2022 Application Deadline?
- Applications are not yet open.
- Deadline for Stanford University Scholarships is not yet specified.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for Stanford University Scholarships 2022 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.