The International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship 2022 UK is one of the most notable Postgraduate scholarships UK for International Students who want to study in the UK at the University of Sheffield.
This article is a guide on how to get a postgraduate scholarship in UK for international students, requirements, the eligible countries, Selection Criteria, and the Application Process.
We saw that numerous students are nervous about how to get available graduate scholarships for international students, so do not panic as we have a lot of testimonies of individuals who used our postgraduate scholarships for international students in the UK application process and ended up being awarded.
International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Your programme must commence at the University of Sheffield in autumn 2022.
- Distance learning courses are ineligible for a merit scholarship.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Master programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- All Crossways and Erasmus Mundus courses are ineligible for a merit scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and required to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student*.
- For scholarship purposes, all MArch programmes are considered postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for undergraduate scholarships.
- Anyone studying a Masters/integrated PhD programme is eligible for a merit scholarship in the Masters element of the programme only.
- These scholarships are not applicable to any postgraduate courses where the higher clinical fee is applicable. This includes, but is not exclusive to, the following courses:
- DClinDent Orthodontics
- MClinDent in Orthodontics
- DClinDent Endodontics
- MClinDent in Paediatric Dentistry
- DClinDent Periodontics
- MMedSci in Diagnostic Oral Pathology
- DClinDent Prosthodontics
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provisions.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Delhi Public School Society (DPS) Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- International Baccalaureate Scholarship
- NCUK Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- University of Sheffield Scholarships for International Students
- UBC Scholarships for International Students
- Babson College Presidential Scholarship for International Students
- Clarendon Fund Scholarships for International Students
- Babson College Scholarships
- Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships
- GEMS Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- International School of Choueifat Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships
How to Apply for International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship 2022
To apply for the ongoing International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship, ensure you have read all the presented requirements. and be sure you fit in.
- Next, click here to visit the International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship Portal.
- Select your University of Sheffield Masters scholarship openings,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the Masters scholarships for international students in UK openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates.
When is the International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship Applications Deadline?
The deadline for scholarship applications is 13:00 (UK time) on Monday 16 May 2022.
Note: Scholarship results will be announced by 16:00 (UK time) on Monday 13 June 2022.
Kindly add your email to get Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in UK Updates.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for the International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarships 2023 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.