The International Baccalaureate Scholarship 2022 Application process has commenced. Also, apply for IB diploma scholarships for international students online or Register via their portal: www.finance.ssid.shef.ac.uk/apply/
Lately International Baccalaureate scholarship was announced for undergraduate students who hold an offer to study at the University of Sheffield, here is how you can apply for the ongoing undergraduate scholarships for international students in UK 2022 portal Registration.
We learned that numerous students are nervous about these university scholarships, so do not panic as we have a lot of testimonies of individuals who used our undergraduate scholarships UK application process and ended up awarded.
- 1 Eligibility Criteria for International Baccalaureate Scholarship for International Students
- 2 CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- 3 How to Apply for International Baccalaureate Scholarship 2022
- 4 International Baccalaureate Scholarship Award criteria
Eligibility Criteria for International Baccalaureate Scholarship for International Students
- You must be studying for or currently hold an International Baccalaureate Diploma.
- You must receive an offer to study full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree programme at the University of Sheffield commencing in September 2022. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exception of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- Your degree/foundation programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2022.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Degree programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student*.
- You must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield in programme year 1 or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes, all MArch programmes are considered postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for any undergraduate scholarships.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provisions.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- NCUK Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- University of Sheffield Scholarships for International Students
- UBC Scholarships for International Students
- Babson College Presidential Scholarship for International Students
- Clarendon Fund Scholarships for International Students
- Babson College Scholarships
- Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships
How to Apply for International Baccalaureate Scholarship 2022
You can apply for this scholarship through an online application form. The form can be accessed via MUSE (our online portal for applicants). If you are eligible, you’ll receive an email inviting you to apply after you have been offered a place in a course at The University of Sheffield.
The name of the form is “2022 International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships” and by submitting this application form you will also be considered for all the following scholarships if you meet the criteria:
- Next, click here to visit the International Baccalaureate Scholarship Portal
- Pick a university of sheffield scholarships opening,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the undergraduate scholarships for international students in UK openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates.
International Baccalaureate Scholarship Award criteria
- You must commence your studies at the University of Sheffield in September 2022.
- The International Baccalaureate Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2022 is limited to one award per person.
The International Baccalaureate Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2022 cannot be awarded in-conjunction with any of the following scholarships:
- International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2022
- GEMS International Merit Scholarship 2022
- NCUK Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2022
- International School of Choueifat Scholarship 2022
- DPS Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2022
- NCUK Undergraduate Scholarship (2022 award TBC)
- International Undergraduate Scholarship (2022 award TBC)
- The scholarship can be awarded in conjunction with any available scholarships from the Department or Faculty you will be studying in, subject to not becoming a sponsored student*. Please use the funding calculator to find out if any scholarships are available from your Department/Faculty.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded in-conjunction with any funding from an external sponsor**, excluding a loan, which has to be paid back in full.
- If you are selected for a merit scholarship, subject to the eligibility and award criteria, you will be guaranteed the award in your first year of study. The scholarship is available in each of the following academic years of your course subject to scoring 60%, or above, and achieving a minimum of 120 credits in the previous academic year.
- We are unable to accept applications for this scholarship from applicants for the following courses: Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- The merit scholarship is not applicable for any years in the industry or any compulsory or non-compulsory years abroad as part of your degree.
- If you are selected for a merit scholarship and fail to meet the conditions of your course offer, you will no longer be eligible to receive the award.
- If you are selected for a merit scholarship and you change your degree programme to begin your studies again at level 1 of a new degree programme you may forfeit your scholarship.
- If you change your degree programme during your studies and transfer to the concurrent academic year e.g year 1 BA English to year 2 BA English literature and Language, subject to the eligibility and award criteria you may continue to receive a merit scholarship.
- The merit scholarship can be provided for a maximum number of 4 academic years. This does not include years in the industry or years abroad.
- The scholarship will be applied as a tuition fee discount only.
- The decision on the scholarship panel is final. No scholarship applications or decision appeals will be considered.
- All decisions made by the University are made in good faith, if a scholarship is awarded on the basis of predicted grades and you do not achieve your predicted grades but you are permitted to join the University, the University reserves the right to remove the scholarship.
- If you are selected for a merit scholarship and you subsequently join the University via clearing you will no longer be eligible to receive the award.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to a future year of entry. If you decide to defer entry to another year you forfeit this award.
- Part-time students will receive the equivalent value of the scholarship split pro-rata over the duration of a single full-time academic year.
- Scholarships cannot be provided during any intercalating years of study.
- If you are selected for the scholarship, we’ll ask that you confirm acceptance of your scholarship and firm your offer by a fixed date.
- Sponsored students are defined as being in receipt of a total sum of funds that matches or exceeds the original tuition fee required by the University before any scholarships, discounts or rewards are applied.
- Government or governmental organisation – international, national or regional; research council; charity; private enterprise; or any similar organisation.
When is the IB Scholarship Application Closing date?
The available undergraduate scholarship 2022 application closing date is 13:00 (UK time) on Monday 25 April 2022.
Note: Scholarship results will be announced by 16:00 (UK time) on Monday 16 May 2022.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for International Baccalaureate University Scholarships for international students Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now