Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships 2022 UK is one of the most notable Postgraduate scholarships UK for International Students who want to study in the UK.
This article is a guide on how to get a University of Sheffield postgraduate scholarship, requirements, the eligible countries, Selection Criteria, and the Application Process.
We saw that numerous students are nervous about how to get available Master’s scholarships, so do not panic as we have a lot of testimonies of individuals who used our postgraduate scholarships for international students in the UK application process and ended up being awarded.
- 1 2022 Types of Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships
- 2 CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- 3 Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships 2022 Eligibility
- 4 Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship 2022 Eligible Countries
- 5 How to Apply for Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships 2022
- 6 When is Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Master Scholarship Applications Deadline?
2022 Types of Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships
There are three scholarships available to academically strong individuals from developing countries. Each scholarship offers the following:
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Maintenance of University accommodation and a monthly stipend
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Delhi Public School Society (DPS) Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- International Baccalaureate Scholarship
- NCUK Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- University of Sheffield Scholarships for International Students
- UBC Scholarships for International Students
- Babson College Presidential Scholarship for International Students
- Clarendon Fund Scholarships for International Students
- Babson College Scholarships
- Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships
- GEMS Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- International School of Choueifat Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- Chevening Scholarship
Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships 2022 Eligibility
- You must hold an offer by 6 May 2022 for one of the following courses to study at the University of Sheffield in the 2022/23 academic year:
- International Development MA
- Environmental Change and International Development MSc
- International Development (Masters in Public Health) MPH
- International Law and Global Justice LLM
- International Political Economy MA
- Global Journalism MA
- International Public and Political Communication MA
- Intercultural Communication MA
- You must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organisation.
- This scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
- Your mode of attendance must be full time.
- You must begin your studies at the University of Sheffield in 2022. This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully meeting any condition(s) attached to your offer before the deadline provided by the Admissions Service.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September 2022.
- You must be a national of, or permanently domiciled, in one of the following countries or territories:
Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship 2022 Eligible Countries
Below are the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship Eligible Countries:
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Central African Republic
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Papua New Guinea
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Syrian Arab Republic
- West Bank and Gaza Strip
How to Apply for Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships 2022
You will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you receive an offer to study one of the eligible courses and you are a national of, or permanently domiciled in, one of the eligible countries or territories.
To apply for the ongoing Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarship, ensure you have read all the presented requirements. and be sure you fit in.
- Next, click here to visit the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarship Portal.
- Select your University of Sheffield Masters scholarship openings,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the Masters scholarships for international students in Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust UK openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates.
When is Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Master Scholarship Applications Deadline?
The deadline for applications is before 14th May 2022.
Note: If you are selected for the final stage of the application process, we will contact you before 14th May 2022. At this point, we may ask you to submit a short personal statement or application form to support your application. Further details of the selection process will be provided at this point.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships 2023 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.