The AAUW International Fellowships and Grants 2022 Application process has commenced. Download AAUW Scholarship Application Form Online or Register via their portal: www.aauw.org/resources/programs/fellowships-grants
This article is a guide on how to get international fellowship programs 2022, AAUW international project grants, AAUW dissertation fellowship, AAUW Scholarship Requirements, AAUW international project grants deadlines, and the online application process.
We witnessed numerous students nervous about how to get the AAUW International Fellowships, so don’t panic as we have a lot of testimonies of individuals who used our AAUW scholarship application process and ended up being awarded.
About AAUW International Fellowship Programs
- Level of Study: Masters, Doctoral, Postdoctoral
- Institution(s): The American Association of University Women
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: November 15, 2021
- Program Period: Fellowship year: July 1, 2022–June 30, 2023
- Courses Offered:
- Business and Finance Studies
- Computer Science& IT
- Creative Arts and Design
- Social Studies and Media
- Environmental Sciences
- General Sciences
- Health Studies
- Agriculture and Veterinary
- Applied and Pure Sciences
- Architecture& Construction
- Education and Training
- Mining and Oil & Gas Operations
- Travel and Hospitality
- Cultural and Critical Studies
- Regional Studies
- Religious Studies
- Film & Television
- Gender and women’s studies
- Global studies
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Babson College Scholarships
- Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships
- GEMS Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- International School of Choueifat Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships
- International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship
- University of Sheffield Africa Scholarship
- Gaza-Palestine Postgraduate Taught Scholarship
- Intake Education Taiwan Scholarship
- Sir Sze-yuen Chung Postgraduate Merit Scholarship
- Fulbright Scholarship
- Marshall Scholarships
- Stanford University Scholarships for International Students
- Yale University Scholarships for International Students
- University of New Haven Scholarships for International Students
- University of Memphis Scholarships for International Students
- University of Minnesota Fellowship
AAUW International Fellowships & Grants
AAUW Fellowship provide the recipients with below benefits:
- Award Amounts:
- Master’s/Professional Fellowship: $18,000.
- Doctorate Fellowship: $20,000.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: $30,000.
- International Fellowship funds are available for:-
- Educational expenses.
- Living expenses.
- Dependent child care.
- Travel to professional meetings, conferences, or seminars, as long as it does not exceed 10 percent of the fellowship.
AAUW Scholarship Requirements
To be eligible for AAUW Fellowship , applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries except USA
- Have citizenship in a country other than the U.S. or possession of a non-immigrant visa if residing in the U.S. Women who are currently, or expect to be during the fellowship year, a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or dual citizen with the U.S. and another country are not eligible.
- Hold an academic degree (earned in the U.S. or abroad) equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree completed by November 15, 2021.
- Intends to devote herself full-time to the proposed academic plan during the fellowship year.
- Intends to return to her home country to pursue a professional career.
- Be proficient in English. Unless the applicant can verify that her native language is English (written statement required), that she received her secondary diploma or undergraduate degree from an English-speaking institution (transcript required), or that she will have completed one semester of full-time study in her discipline at an English-speaking college or university between November 2018 and November 2020 (transcript required), she must upload a recent ETS TOEFL* (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score. Institutional TOEFL scores and other English proficiency test scores (such as IELTS) will not be accepted. Minimum score acceptable: 550 for Paper-Based Test (TOEFL PBT, no older than October 2019); 79 for Internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT, no older than November 2019); 60 for Revised TOEFL Paper-Delivered Test (no older than November 2019).
- Master’s/first professional degree and doctoral applicants must have applied by November 15, 2021, to an accredited institution of study for the period of the fellowship year and must indicate the name of the institution in the International Fellowship application.
- Master’s/first professional degree fellowships are intended for master’s or professional degree-level programs such as J.D., M.F.A., L.L.M., M.Arch., or medical degrees such as M.D., D.D.S., etc.
- Doctoral fellowships are intended for doctorate degrees, such as Ph.D. or Ed.D.
- Postdoctoral applicants must provide proof of their doctorate degree; hold a doctorate classified as a research degree (e.g., Ph.D., Ed.D., D.B.A., D.M.) or an M.F.A. by November 15, 2021; and indicate where they will conduct their research.
- Master’s/first professional degree and doctoral applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited institution located in the U.S. during the fellowship year.
- A limited number of awards are available to GWI members for study or research in any country other than their own. Note that foreign branches of U.S. institutions are considered outside of the U.S.
- Applicants must be conducting a full year of study or research. International Fellowships do not provide funding for a partial year of study or research. Programs ending prior to April of the fellowship year are not eligible.
- Master’s/first professional degree and doctoral fellowships support traditional classroom-based courses of study at colleges or universities. This fellowship program does not provide funding for distance-learning or online programs or for degrees heavily dependent on distance-learning components. Final decisions about what constitutes distance learning under these fellowships will be made by AAUW.
How to Apply for AAUW International Fellowships 2022
To apply for the ongoing AAUW International Fellowships, ensure you have read all the presented requirements. and be sure you fit in.
- Next, click here to visit the AAUW International Fellowships Portal.
- Select your choice for the AAUW International Fellowship Programs,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the AAUW International Fellowships openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates.
Alternatively, follow these steps below to apply:
- Prepare the following documents:
- Three recommenders who are professors or professional colleagues well acquainted with you, your work, and your academic background, in striving towards scholarly pursuits. dossier services.
- Proof of highest degree.
- Proof of current enrollment (currently-enrolled applications only).
- Proof of bachelor’s degree.
- Proof of doctorate or M.F.A. degree (postdoctoral applicants only).
- Official report of TOEFL test scores or waiver request.
- Letter of admission.
- Pass the eligibility quiz to be reviewed by the selection panel.
- Complete the application then submit it.
When is the AAUW International Fellowships 2022 Application Deadline?
- Applications are open.
- Deadline for AAUW International Fellowship and Grants is not specified yet.
Kindly add your email to get Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in USA Updates.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for the AAUW International Fellowship Programs 2022 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.