The FirstGem Fund Scheme is FirstBank’s gender support single-digit loan for women in MSMEs, to enable them meet their working capital and asset finance needs.
- 2022 BOA Agric and Non-Agric Loans for Nigerians
- IFAD Agrihub Nigeria project Special Work and Learn Training Programme
- NYIF New Round of Loan Disbursements
- Paga Donates N2.4m To Women Impacting Nigeria OrganisationN40,000 Per/m Free Graduates Salary – How to Apply
- ₦75,000 Stipends Stipend for Young Nigerians – Apply Now!
- ₦200 Million Non-Interest Loan to MSMEs
- SMEDAN begins ₦1.5m Loan Disbursement
- Quickteller N1m Business Grant Application Form
- Sterling SWAY AGFIN Loan – Apply Now
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancies Application Process
- ₦250,000 – ₦500,000 FG Loan by NDE has Commence – Apply Now
- Easy Steps To Register Your Business With SMEDAN, Using Your Phone
- USADF/DFC ASBC Programme 2022 for SMEs Apply Here
- FG to Loan ₦250,000 – ₦500,000 to Youths via NDE – Get Access
- Federal Government SMEDAN Loan MSME Fund | Application
- 600,000 Receives ₦3 Million Covid-19 Loan From FG
- FCMB Begins 2022 Loan Disbursement
- Stanbic IBTC Offers Smart Loan of up to N10m to Customers
- CBN Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Fund (MSMEDF) 2022
- Min amount of N500, 0000 and Maximum of N3,000,000 (based on eligibility)
- Interest Rate – 9% p.a
- Tenor 12 – 24 months based on facility type
- Management fee: 0.5% flat (one off)
- Keyman Insurance: 0.5% (one-off)
- Working Capital – To purchase raw materials or stock in trade.
- Time/Term Loan – To purchase assets (specialized assets may be financed on exceptional basis)
- Women Owned /Led MSMEs in the following sectors
- Food / Beverage processing & Packaging
- Beauty and cosmetics
- Confectionaries, Catering & Restaurants
- Transportation (Logistics)
- Agric/Agro-Allied (retail value chain)
MSMEs in the following approved sectors can apply:
Food / Beverage processing & Packaging Confectionaries
2. Catering & Restaurants
3. Transportation (Logistics)
4. Beauty/cosmetic products
5. Agric/Agro Allied (retail / food value chain)
Customers eligible to access the FirstGem Fund?
- a. All women owned and led MSMEs with at least 51% female ownership in the approved sectors.
- b. Eligible businesses must be registered with CAC. Loan amount:
- a. Minimum of N500,000, maximum of N3M with a single digit loan at 9%
- b. The repayment period for the FirstGem loan is 12months for Working Capital and 24months for the Term Loan.
- c. Customers of other banks can also apply on provision of their 12-month business account statement from another bank and opening of a Gem Business account.
- d. Customer in FMCG or Fashion industry are not eligible to access the FirstGem fund How to apply:
How to Apply
- Download the Retail Loan Application Form
- Complete the form and with the accompanying documents, submit at the nearest FirstBank branch.