The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships at UK 2022/2023 application process has commenced. Download the eligible courses for the commonwealth shared scholarship 2022/2023 application form online or Register via their portal.
This online international scholarship portal guides you on how to apply for commonwealth shared scholarships, courses, essay questions, commonwealth shared scholarship winners, fee payments, requirements, deadlines, and the Application Process.
We have seen countless students nervous about how to get Commonwealth Shared Scholarships, so don’t panic as we have a lot of testimonies of international students who used our Cambridge University Scholarships application process and ended up being awarded.
- 1 What about Commonwealth Shared Scholarships?
- 2 CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- 3 Eligible Criteria for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2022/2023
- 4 Eligible countries for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships
- 5 How to Apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2022/2023
- 6 When is the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2022/2023 Deadline
Commonwealth Shared is a scholarship offered to candidates from the least developed and lower-middle-income Commonwealth countries to undertake full-time Master’s study on selected courses at a UK university.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate and Graduate Studies
- Institution(s): Commonwealth Shared
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered: All undergraduate and graduate courses offered by the university.
- Application is Open.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Cambridge University Scholarships for International Students
- University of Victoria Scholarships for International Students
- Simon Fraser University Scholarships for International Students
- Boise State University Scholarships for International Students
- Boston University Scholarships for International Students
- Berea College Scholarships for International Students
- Jefferson Scholarship
- Scholarships for International Students in Canada
- Cape Breton University Scholarships for International Students
- Mext Scholarship
- University of Warwick Scholarships for International Students
To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2022
- By September 2022, hold a first degree of at least upper second-class (2:1) honours standard, or a lower second-class degree (2:2) and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country
- Be unable to afford to study at a UK university without this scholarship
- Have provided all supporting documentation in the required format
Here’s the list of the 23 eligible countries that can apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in 2022.
- The Gambia
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
To apply for the ongoing Commonwealth Shared Scholarships, ensure you have read all the presented requirements. and be sure you fit in.
- Next, click here to visit the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships Application Portal.
- Select your choice for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships openings,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates.
- The deadline to apply is Six weeks form the date of publication.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for International Students Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.