University of Victoria Scholarships for International Students 2022/2023 application process has commenced. Download the UVIC Scholarships and Bursaries application form online or Register via their portal.
This online international scholarship portal guides you on how to apply for University of Victoria Graduate Scholarships for International Students, UVIC Entrance Scholarship Amounts, uvic scholarship winners, uvic entrance scholarships, Victoria University Scholarships 2022 requirements, deadlines, and the Application Process.
We have seen that countless students are nervous about how to get University of Victoria Financial Aid for International Students, so don’t panic as we have a lot of testimonies of international students who used our University of Victoria Scholarships for International Students application process and ended up being awarded.
What about the University of Victoria Scholarships 2022?
The University of Victoria offers a scholarship award to international undergraduate students who are not studying a Canadian secondary school diploma.
The University of Victoria awards entrance scholarships to academically outstanding international undergraduate students. The exact number of scholarships varies each year, depending on available funding. Scholarships for international undergraduate students range in value from $3,000 to $10,000.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of Victoria
- Study in: Canada
- Courses Offered: Any undergraduate course program
- Scholarship Value: $3,000 to $10,000
Types of University of Victoria Entrance Scholarships for International Students
- Entrance scholarships for international undergraduate students
- Aga Khan Academy Scholarship
- East China Normal University Renewable Scholarship
- International Entrance Scholarships
- International IB Scholarships
- President’s Vietnam Scholarship
- Nelson Family Award
- International Student Support Award
- Vikes International Athlete Award
- International Bursaries
UVIC Entrance Scholarships 2022 Requirements
To be eligible, international undergraduate students must normally be:
- Entering their first year in an undergraduate degree program at UVic and meet UVic’s academic and English proficiency requirements. See English Language Proficiency requirements
- A current secondary school student or have graduated within the last two years and have not attended a post-secondary institution
- Accepted to UVic with an admissions “A” average
- Admitted to UVic a minimum of 32 International Baccalaureate points
- An international student studying at UVic on a Canadian study permit (changes to your citizenship status may affect your scholarship eligibility)
- Grade 12 Interim (current student) / Final (graduated student) transcript deadline: March 15
To be considered for an international scholarship all documents, including an interim or final transcript, must be received by Undergraduate Admissions by March 15 for entry either in September or January of the academic year. Scholarships will be assessed based on your admission GPA.
- International secondary school graduates must have graduated within two years of applying to UVic and have not taken any courses at any post-secondary institutions.
Note: Eligible candidates are automatically referred to Student Awards & Financial Aid by Undergraduate Admissions.
How to Apply for University of Victoria Scholarships for International Students 2022/2023
To apply for the ongoing UVIC Entrance Scholarships for International Students, ensure you have read all the presented requirements. and be sure you fit in.
- Next, click here to visit the UVIC scholarships and bursaries Application Portal.
- Select your choice for Victoria University scholarships for International Student Openings,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the uvic in-course scholarship openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates.
Step by Step Process to Apply for Victoria University Scholarships 2022/2023
- Create a NetLink ID
- Sign into UVic Online tools using your Netlink ID
- If you are not yet admitted to UVic, but have submitted an admissions application, select “Applicant Services”. If you have been admitted to UVic, select “Student Services”
- Select “View and apply for awards”
- Select “Apply for awards”
- Select the Aid year and Period and the relevant application:
- Canadian undergraduate secondary school application
- Canadian undergraduate transfer application
It is the student’s responsibility to send in all required supporting documentation to [email protected] by April 30. Please ensure that your UVic ID, full name, and the scholarship you are applying for are in the subject line.
Further Application Instructions
- UVic offers two main types of centrally-administered entrance scholarships for students entering a full-time undergraduate degree program: entrance scholarships based on admission average and entrance scholarships based on admission average and other criteria (application required).
- Students must have an offer of admission in order to receive a scholarship offer and must register and maintain enrollment as a full-time student in either the Summer Session (6.0 academic units) or the Winter Session (September to April, 12 academic units) to receive their scholarship UVIC scholarship funds.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Simon Fraser University Scholarships for International Students
- Boise State University Scholarships for International Students
- Boston University Scholarships for International Students
- Berea College Scholarships for International Students
- Jefferson Scholarship
- University of Miami Stamps Scholarship for International Students
- INSEAD Jacques Nasser Endowed Leadership Scholarship
- Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies
- University of Mississippi Scholarships for International Students
- Harvard University MBA Scholarship for International Students
- Helen Hay Whitney Fellowship for Postdoctoral Research
- Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship
- Carleton University Scholarships for International Students
- University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarships for International Students
- University of Winnipeg Scholarships for International Students
- Humber College Scholarships for International Students
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships for International Students
- University of Manitoba Scholarships for International Students
- Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarships
- University of Waterloo Scholarships for International Students
- Ryerson University Scholarships for International Students
- University of Guelph Scholarships for International Students
When is the Simon Fraser University (SFU) Scholarships 2022/2023 Deadline
- The deadline to apply is 15 Match, 2022.
Kindly add your email to get Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in Canada Updates.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for the University of Victoria Scholarships for International Students Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.