The Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies 2022/2023 Application process has commenced for new Program Applicants. Download Penn state chancellor’s scholarship Application Form Online or Register via their portal:
This article is a guide on how to get Penn state great valley financial aid, application fees/tuition, requirements, scholarship deadlines, and the Musser Fellowship application process.
We witnessed numerous students nervous about how to apply for Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies, so don’t panic as we have a lot of testimonies of international students who used our University of Mississippi Scholarships application process and ended up being awarded.
About Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies
Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies is a full-time and half-time graduate student Entrepreneurial Studies fellowship program for students who enroll in a Penn State Great Valley campus-based program.
The fellowship is designed for entrepreneurs who wish to increase their business knowledge and skills, and individuals who are passionate about starting their own business, leading a start-up company, or taking a leadership position in a rapidly-growing new or emerging firm.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Penn State Great Valley
- Study in: USA
- Courses Offered: Entrepreneurial Studies
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: June 01, 2021
- Coverage: Musser Fellowship provide a stipend of up to USD 25,000.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships
- Scholarships for International Students in USA
- Berea College Scholarships
- Cornell University Scholarships
- Rotary Peace Fellowships
- Clark University Full Scholarship for International Students
- HAAA Scholarship
- Boise State University Scholarships for International Students
- Boston University Scholarships for International Students
- Berea College Scholarships for International Students
- Jefferson Scholarship
- University of Miami Stamps Scholarship for International Students
- University of Mississippi Scholarships for International Students
- Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships for International Students
Types of Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies
- New Students
- Continuing Students
Eligibility Criteria for Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies
To be eligible for Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Enroll in 12 credits each semester (fall and spring) for the duration of the award
- Maintain at least a 3.5 GPA
- Work alongside faculty and pursue their research interests
- Participate in in co-curricular learning projects, presentations, and various competitions sponsored by the REV-UP Center for Entrepreneurship, part of the Invent Penn State initiative
NOTE: To be considered for the fellowship, complete the application and upload the following:
- Your resume
- An essay describing educational plans, career objectives, and entrepreneurial experience
- Contact information for two references
- Enroll in at least six credits each semester (fall and spring) for the duration of the award. Note: If fewer than six credits are required to complete the degree in the spring semester, the remainder of the funding will not be disbursed. \
- Maintain at least a 3.25 GPA
- Have a record of scholastic achievement in entrepreneurial or creative problem-solving courses or other evidence of entrepreneurial activity
- must have completed at least 12 credits toward an on-campus degree
How to Apply for Musser Fellowship
To apply for the ongoing Musser Fellowship, ensure you have read all the presented requirements. and be sure you fit in.
- Next, click here to visit the Musser Fellowship application Portal.
- Select your choice for the Musser Fellowship Openings,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates
When is the Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies Application Deadline
- Penn state great valley financial aid Application is Open!
- Deadline New Students June 1 while Continuing Students is May 15.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for the Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.