The Helen Hay Whitney Fellowship for Postdoctoral Research 2022/2023 Application process has commenced. Download the American cancer society postdoctoral fellowship Application Form Online or Register via their portal: hhwf.org/research-fellowship.
This article is a guide on how to get hhmi postdoc fellowship, Harvard MBA costs, Helen hay Whitney interview, embo fellowship, cancer research postdoctoral fellowship, Helen hay Whitney fellowship success rate, and the application process.
We witnessed numerous students nervous about how to apply for the Helen Hay Whitney Fellowship for Postdoctoral Research, so don’t panic as we have a lot of testimonies of international students who used our Harvard University MBA Scholarship application process, and ended up being awarded.
About Helen Hay Whitney Fellowship
The Helen Hay Whitney Fellowship is aimed at increasing the number of imaginative, well-trained and dedicated medical scientists, the Foundation grants financial support of sufficient duration to help further the careers of young men and women engaged in biological or medical research.
- Level of Study: Postdoctoral
- Institution(s): Helen Hay Whitney Foundation
- Study in: United States
- Course Offered: Biomedical Sciences
- Program Period: 3 years
- Deadline: June 15, 2021, 5:00pm EST.
Helen Hay Whitney Fellowship for Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Coverage
Helen Hay Whitney Fellowships 2022/2023 provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The Foundation provides funds for travel to the fellowship location at the time of activation of the fellowship for the Fellow and his or her family.
- The Foundation also covers travel expenses incurred for the two-day Annual Fellows Meetings held in November.
- There is a Dependent Child Allowance of $1,500 per annum for each child.
- No payment is made for the transportation of household goods.
- The current stipend and expense allowance is: Stipend Research Allowance1st year $54,000$1,5002nd year $57,000$1,5003rd year $60,000$1,500
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships
- Scholarships for International Students in USA
- Berea College Scholarships
- Cornell University Scholarships
- Rotary Peace Fellowships
- Clark University Full Scholarship for International Students
- HAAA Scholarship
- Boise State University Scholarships for International Students
- Boston University Scholarships for International Students
- Berea College Scholarships for International Students
- Jefferson Scholarship
- University of Miami Stamps Scholarship for International Students
- INSEAD Jacques Nasser Endowed Leadership Scholarship
- Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies
- University of Mississippi Scholarships for International Students
- Harvard University MBA Scholarship for International Students
Helen Hay Whitney Fellowship 2022/2023 Requirements
- Candidates who hold, or are in the final stages of obtaining a Ph.D., M.D., or equivalent degree and are seeking to begin postdoctoral training in basic biomedical research are eligible to apply for a fellowship.
- The Foundation accepts applications from candidates who have no more than TWO years of postdoctoral research experience at the time of the deadline for submitting the application (June 15, 2021), and who have received a Ph.D. (or D.Phil. or equivalent) degree no more than THREE years before the deadline, or an M.D. degree no more than FOUR years before the deadline.
- Fellowships may be awarded to US citizens planning to work in laboratories either in the US, Canada, or abroad and also to foreign citizens for research in laboratories in the US only. We expect that most applicants will reside in North America at the time of application. Foreign Students will need to obtain appropriate visa documentation, as required by US Immigration.
- Applications from established scientists or advanced fellows will not be considered. The fellowships are for early postdoctoral training only. Clinical house-staff training does not count as “postdoctoral laboratory training.”
- The Foundation will not ordinarily consider applicants who plan tenure of the fellowship in the laboratory in which they have already received extensive predoctoral or postdoctoral training. The aim of the fellowship is to broaden postdoctoral training and experience, and a significant change of venue is advisable.
- Since the number of available fellowships is limited, the Foundation does not make more than one award per year for training with a given supervisor. It also does not support more than two fellows per laboratory at one time.
- The SAC will review no more than one application from a laboratory during each annual cycle. We will accept applications from different laboratories/supervisors at the same institution. Should we receive more than one, the Chair of the SAC will decide which of the applications appears most competitive and decline the other(s) administratively. We urge the heads of laboratories to make this choice for us, if at all possible.
- The Foundation expects that fellowship training will be obtained in an academic setting. The selection of a commercial or industrial laboratory for the training experience is not acceptable.
How to Apply for Helen Hay Whitney Fellowship for Postdoctoral Research 2022/2023
To apply for the ongoing Helen Hay Whitney Fellowship for Postdoctoral Research, ensure you have read all the presented requirements. and be sure you fit in.
- Next, click here to visit the Helen Hay Whitney Fellowship for Postdoctoral Research application Portal.
- Select your choice for the Helen Hay Whitney Fellowship openings,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the hhmi postdoc fellowship openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates
- Read the instructions carefully before attempting to complete the online application submission from here.
- Download the Reference_Letter Template and forward to your four referees, All four completed reference letters should be emailed to ([email protected]), convert the letter to pdf format and name the pdf file according to the instructions on the Reference Letter Template.
- Download form Application Items 1-6. Upon its completion, upload it along with the other requested items.
IMPORTANT: The uploading of the zipped file should be done immediately following the submission of the 2-page application cover (it should NOT be uploaded at a later time or date).
- Complete the application form here.
When is the hhmi postdoc fellowship Application Deadline
- hhmi postdoc fellowship 2022/2023 Application is Open!
- Applications must be received by The Helen Hay Whitney Foundation no later than 5:00pm EST, June 15, 2021. Late applications will not be considered.
Kindly add your email to get Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in USA Updates.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for the Helen Hay Whitney Fellowship for Postdoctoral Research Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.