Fidelity Bank Recruitment Opportunities are given below for graduate trainees, graduates and, Master degree holders. See how to apply at Fidelity Bank job opportunities 2021 Portal HERE.
- 1 Fidelity Bank Careers 2021
- 2 Job Vacancies at Fidelity Bank
- 3 History of Fidelity Bank
- 4 Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- 5 How to Apply Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2021
- 6 Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Salary
Fidelity Bank Careers 2021
In this page, you will get all the information about Fidelity Bank Job Openings and how to apply.
Fidelity Bank, is a Nigerian financial services provider, licensed as a commercial bank, by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the central bank and national banking regulator.
Job Vacancies at Fidelity Bank
Job Position: Compliance Specialist
Specialist Job Location: Lagos
- A first degree in any discipline.
- An LLB will be given special preference.
- Any of the following professional qualifications:
- ACAMS, ACA, ACCA.
- More than 3 years compliance experience in financial services, telco or oil and gas sector.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Job Details Job ID: Graduate Trainee
Requirements: Interested candidates must;
- Not be more than 26 years old
- Have a first degree (First or Second class division) or HND (Upper Credit)
- Have completed the NYSC programme.
Required Skills: Entry Level
Interested and qualified? Go to Fidelity Bank career website on careers.fidelitybank.ng to apply
History of Fidelity Bank
Bank Name: Fidelity Bank,
Official Portal: https://www.fidelitybank.ng/careers/
This post on Fidelity Bank recruitment has been carefully organized to assist you commence your application process and complete all Fidelity Bank Recruitment registration exercise.
In short, If you follow our Fidelity Bank recruitment 2021 application process of the career opportunities, you will stand a chance to begin a career with Fidelity Bank.
Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- A university degree with minimum of second class lower or HND (Distinction) from an accredited institution,
- Completed the mandatory NYSC scheme and awarded a certificate
- 25 years or younger by December 31, 2021 (National population commission birth certificate required. declaration of age not acceptable)
- Minimum of five (5) credits including mathematics and English in O’Level (WAEC/NECO) in not more one (1) sittings
- Willing and ready to work in any part of the country
How to Apply Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates may apply by visiting the Fidelity Bank Recruitment Portal at: https://www.fidelitybank.ng/careers/ and completing the online application form.
Note: Candidates may only apply for 1 position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification.
Hot Jobs in Nigeria
- NDE Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- LifeBank Recruitment
- Compovine Technologies Limited Recruitment
- NYIF Email Verification Link
- Cuso International Recruitment
- NACA Recruitment
Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Salary
According to our survey, the basic monthly salaries of a graduate trainee in Fidelity Bank: Is Just about ₦105K – ₦150K per month tax after tax (except allowances).
Do you think this Fidelity Bank recruitment post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.