Visit the www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng portal to apply for the ongoing 2022 FRSC Recruitment.
The Federal Road Safety Corps has officially announced a registration portal for online recruitment registration in the ongoing 2021/2022 recruitment exercise into the FRSC for candidates who meet the requirements to APPLY.
Hence, before you commence your application process, go through the following eligibility criteria to determine what you may be required of before completing your application.
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Correctional Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- MTN Recruitment
www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng Application Form Requirements
- Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2018 (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors)
- Be single
- Not less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.63 metres for female in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres for men only
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
Applicants Must Note that:
- Computer literacy and possession of a valid driver’s license shall be an added advantage
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- Anyone found to have submitted false documents will be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries will be disqualified
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to undergo drug testing with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA).
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge
- This Exercise attracts no Fee.
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment via https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- Visit FRSC Portal via www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- Create an account by entering your username and password.
- Confirm your email address
- Once you’ve done that, Login with your email and password.
- Go to Applications>My Applications to complete your profile and submit your application.
When is recruitment.frsc.gov.ng Application Portal Closing?
www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng Registration Portal will close six weeks from the date of publication.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you in a hurry to visit www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng portal 2022/2023 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re not ready yet.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.