Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 online application portal has started employment for young graduates who are result-oriented, smart, innovative, customer-centric and are interested in joining polaris bank careers ng.
Interested candidates are asked to visit Polaris Bank online registration portal to download the Polaris Bank recruitment process.
Note also that Polaris Bank Recruitment is also known as Skye Bank Recruitment.
However, before you start your application for this Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee 2021. It is advisable that you go through the following requirements list to know what you will need to complete your application successfully:
Available Job Vacancies at Polaris Bank Limited
Entry Level Recruitment
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower or HND (Distinction) from an accredited institution
- Completed the mandatory NYSC scheme and awarded a certificate
- 25 years or younger by December 31, 2021 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable.)
- Minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO) in not more than one (1) sitting
- Willing and ready to work in any part of the country.
How to Apply for Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment
- Fill in your details via the portal http://polarisbankcareers.ng/ , select the vacancy and submit your application.
- Applications close Thursday, August 5, 2021.
- Test date is Saturday, August 14, 2021.
- Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
When is Polaris Bank Recruitment Portal 2021 Closing Date?
All applicants are expected to complete their applications Thursday, August 5, 2021.
Hot Job Vacancies
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Cloud Microfinance Bank Recruitment
- Mutual Trust Microfinance Bank Recruitment
- NASIMS NPower Batch C Shortlisted Candidates
- Libra Motors Limited Recruitment
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, do you have any questionsPlease feel free to let us know in the comment box.