Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 application form for all ministries in Nigeria. Download www.fcsc.gov.ng – federal civil service commission recruitment application form online through vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng once ongoing. Beware of scammers..!
This website does not recruit for Federal Civil Service Commission and does not have any affiliation with Commission, this is just an informative article.
When did you receive civil service recruitment 2021 notification? Are you interested in how you can apply for this job? Do you want to see the federal civil service commission salary structure?
If you got the information just after the Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment portal has been announced, then head over to www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/recruitment?
However, before proceeding with your application process make sure you’re qualified for this Job by going to the requirements for FCSC Recruitment 2021 here.
In fact, this page will provide all information you need to know about Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 so stay tuned!.
- 1 Requirements for Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Application Form
- 2 Federal Civil Service Commission Vacancies Application portal
- 3 Important Tips About Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- 4 How to Apply for Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- 5 When is Civil Service Application Portal Closing?
- 6 Federal Civil Service Commission Salary Structure
- 7 About Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja
Requirements for Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Application Form
Candidates must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for each role as stated below. Unless otherwise stated, Two (2) Passport Photograph; LGA Identification Letters; NYSC Discharge or Exemption Letter; Age Declaration or Birth Certificate; First Leaving School Certificate; NCE/BSC/BED/HND Certificate.
NOTE: Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Application Form is free of charge.
Federal Civil Service Commission Vacancies Application portal
All Federal Civil Service vacancies is posted on this website: https://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/.
At the meantime find out if there is any ongoing recruitment at FCSC but on the contrary, don’t panic as we’re going to update this page to give you latest news on FCSC Recruitment.
Important Tips About Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment
The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) have the power by the Nigerian constitution to transfer, make appointment, promote and also enforcing discipline on all civil servant in Nigeria.
Employment opportunities into different ministries in Nigeria are conducted and as well approved by the Federal civil service commission Abuja headquarter.
Thus, do you want to become a civil servant? Then, you must take note of the following information if you really wish to be employed by the Federal Civil Service Commission.
- Make sure you have all the essential documents,
- Present the documents to the Liaison Officer.
- Thereafter, he will sign on your Local Government Area Identification Letter before giving you the application form in order to ensure transparency.
- Fill and summit your application form with the attached document photocopies.
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after.
How to Apply for Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates may apply by visiting the civil service application portal at: vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng and completing the online application form.
Alternatively: Candidates are to fill and summit their application with attached documents to their state Liaison Officer. Of which, the Liaison officer will register their application form and finally give the application form serial number.
NOTE: Candidates are advice to wisely take note of their serial number on the application form, for some important reasons.
When is Civil Service Application Portal Closing?
All applications must be submitted on or before six weeks after publications.
- Note: www.fcsc.gov.ng – federal civil service commission recruitment Application Form is free of charge.
Hot Jobs in Nigeria
- Kaduna State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- FCSC Past Questions and Answers
- Rivjobs.ng – Application Portal
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Taraba State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Federal Civil Service Commission Salary Structure
Salaries would be based on the approved consolidated medical salary structure (CONMESS), Consolidated health salary structure (CONHESS) and Consolidated public salary structure (CONPSS) as applicable in the Federal civil service commission.
About Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja
Location: No 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja Nigeria.
Departments: Discipline and Appeals, Finance and Accounts, Human Resources, Planning, Research and Statistics, Promotion, Recruitment and Appointment, Information and Communications Technology, Legal Services Unit, Press & Public Relations Unit
- Overseas recruitment.
- Mandated to help access the quality and experience of staffs that are employed in civil service, in addition they oversea everything that has to do with promotion of staff.
- Discipline staff.
- Finally, they conduct interviews and exams aimed at promoting staffs.
Do you think this post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question about Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.