OPEC Fund for International Development is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
About OPEC Fund for International Development: The OPEC Fund for International Development is a multilateral development finance institution established in 1976. Our 12 Member Countries are: Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, the Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Accounting and Control / Business Administration, majoring in Accounting, Financial Management or other relevant fields.
- Recognized accounting certification such as CA or CPA.
- A minimum of five years relevant professional experience with preferably 2-3 years’ experience in an international and/or financial institution.
- Fluency in English. A good working knowledge of French, Arabic, German or Spanish is an advantage.
- Familiar with SAP-FI R3 Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Great organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of financial instruments and the treatment under IFRS 9; understands the process for calculating provisions for impairments in general.
- Team player, with strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work in an international multi-cultural environment, with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria|