We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Services Officer – Adult ART, Satellite Command Lead
Job Codes: CSUKD0024 (Kafanchan), CSUAL0024 (Alimosho), CSUEP0024 (Epe-Agbowa), CSUAP0024 (Anpka), CSUOK0024 (Okene) & CSUEK0024 (Egbe-Kabba)
Locations: Kafanchan – Kaduna, Alimosho & Epe-Agbowa – Lagos, Anpka, Okene & Egbe-Kabba – Kogi
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance.
Do you have what it takes to join us?
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding skills and proven track records in the advertised position.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate (females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply) with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaning and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable. If this typifies you, kindly read on.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the provision of quality assurance / improvement focused technical assistance and serve as subject matter expertise regarding process improvement initiatives across ART/ TB, PMTCT, care & support and formation and management of various models of differentiated care for PLHIV including the linkage of Community ART groups.
- The incumbent will be a key member of the state technical team and will plan, manage and Implement comprehensive ART service packages which include; (Adherence support, to ensure retention in care and treatment, viral load cascade management, TB case detection amongst PLHIV and basic care and support for age groups and sub populations and support the implementation of the surge strategies.
- Provides direct technical assistance to health care facilities supported by the organization in the satellite command will be Responsible for coordinating and managing the technical services essential to the functioning and effective implementation of the Adult, Pediatrics, PMTCT/FP and TB/HIV Treatment programs to achieve the surge targets across facilities in the satellite command.
- Provides technical support in the development, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of activities, strategies and policies around HIV prevention with focus on integrating PMTCT into maternal and child health.
- Residents of the Locations stated and environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority. Qualified Locals and residents of these locations are encouraged to apply.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine, Public Health or a related field; or Master’s Degree or equivalent in Public Health or related fields will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ post NYSC experience in developing country health care programs or program support function
- Knowledge of the policies, regulations, reporting formats, and cultures of principal donors, including USAID, EC,DFID, CDC/PEPFAR, and others
- Extensive clinical experience in care and treatment of HIV/AIDS patients
- Demonstrated experience in non-profit sector in a program management role
- Strong supervisory and management skills;
- Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills and ability to foresee problems and initiate appropriate action.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent team player with good inter personal skills.
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME (e.g. Clinical Services Officer – Adult ART, Satellite Command Lead – Lagos, ADESUWA NWACHUKWU).
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Qualified Locals and residents of these locations are encouraged to apply
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated, if suitable applications are received.
|Job Category||NGO / Non-Profit Associations Jobs in Nigeria, Output Lead/Team Lead|