Nasarawa State University is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Works and Maintenance
Location: Keffi, Nasarawa
About Nasarawa State University: Nasarawa State University was established under Nasarawa State University, Keffi Law NO.2 of 2001. With the main campus located in Keffi town, the University caters for both full time and part time students. Others include Pyanku, Lafia and Gudi campuses. It has eight (8) faculties, 63 academic programmes, a Postgraduate School, Institutes and Centres.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of Second Class Lower degree from a recognized University / tertiary institution in Civil or Building or Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Estate Management, Quantity Surveying, Urban and Regional Planning or Architecture.
- Possession of a Ph.D or Postgraduate qualification(s) in relevant field shall be an added advantage.
- Candidate must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years post qualification cognate experience seven (7) of which must have been spent in Senior Management position and atleast four (4) years as Deputy Director in a University or comparable institution.
- In addition, candidate must possess professionally recognized qualification(s) and registered with relevant professional and regulatory bodies such as: COREN, ARCON, CORBON, OSRBN, TOPREC, ESVARBON and must demonstrate high level of knowledge and competence in the general maintenance of the University Physical Infrastructure.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply with twenty (20) copies of their Applications, photocopies of their Credentials and current Curriculum Vitae duly signed and dated. The Curriculum Vitae should highlight the following information:
- Full name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of children
- E-mail and telephone number(s)
- Postal address
- Permanent Home address
- State of Origin and LGA
- Schools attended and academic / professional qualifications obtained with dates
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present posts
- Statement of the candidate’s vision for the University (in the relevant area) in the next five (5) years
- Other activities outside current employment
- Membership of professional bodies
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees.
Applications should be addressed and submitted under confidential cover in a sealed envelope marked “Director – Works” at the upper left hand corner to:
Nasarawa State University, Keffi,
P.M.B. 1022, Keffi,
Nasarawa State, Nigeria.
- Applicants are expected to request their Referees to forward their reports under confidential cover directly to the Registrar.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2023.
|Job Category||Facility Management / Estate Management / Maintenance Engineer Jobs in Nigeria|