Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forklift Operator
Job No: Store 004
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the safety of materials, staff, and other machines while at work.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain daily routine checks (water, lubricant, hydraulic, leakages, etc)
- Ensure periodic maintenance is carried out.
- Ensure all safety regulations are strictly adhered to
- Ensure equipment is not unduly overloaded.
- Maintain safety of items lifted.
- Report damages observed before and/or after a lift.
- Ensure that the machine is kept nest at the end of every day.
Education and Work Experience:
- SSCE, WASC, with a minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skill.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online