Dangote Group is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Security
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: DCP – Operations
About Dangote Group: Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Rank of Brigadier General in the Army or equivalent
- 20 years experience in industrial security/Government Intelligence Agencies/Armed Forces.
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and legislation relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- A sound understanding of DCP’s security requirements and ability to deploy best-fit systems.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of security systems and law enforcement practices.
- Sound knowledge of physical and security risk management approaches
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Very good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
Add A Comment