OPEC Fund for International Development is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Counsel – Treasury / Capital Markets
About OPEC Fund for International Development: The OPEC Fund for International Development is a multilateral development finance institution established in 1976. Our 12 Member Countries are: Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, the Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
- Master’s Degree in Law and admission to the Bar or equivalent.
- A minimum of 12 years of relevant professional experience
- In addition, minimum of 5 years at an externally rated MDB or at an international law firm working with such MDBs
Skills and Competences:
- High-level skills in communication and negotiation as well as the ability to build partnerships with a broad range of stakeholders and deliver results that meet the needs of the Legal Service Department’s work program.
- Seasoned knowledge in the current trends of development and familiarity with international law, and related matters within the OPEC Fund and other international organizations.
- Capacity to conceive and supervise the negotiation of complex legal documents including ISDA Master Agreements, Global Master Repurchase Agreements, and bond issues (standalone or medium-term note program).
- Ability to work and deal with sensitive issues in a multi-cultural environment and to build effective working relations with colleagues.
- Excellent command of English, including drafting and negotiating legal documents in English. Knowledge of other languages (French/Spanish/Arabic) will be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) in English, preferably with a working knowledge of the other.
- Ability to work within a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to work with little supervision and under pressure.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Guidance and Counselling Jobs in Nigeria|