The John M Gunn International Scholarship 2022 at – Washington & Lee University in USA – Application has commenced. See information about eligibility, fees, values, selection criteria, deadlines, and how to apply online via the application portal/website. GET MORE USA SCHOLARSHIPS.
Washington and Lee University welcomes applicants for the John M. Gunn International Scholarship for Visiting Students.
Through the Gunn Scholarship, eligible students are invited to spend one year at W&L to augment the major studies in which they are engaged at their home institutions. The scholarship pays the full tuition, room, board, and transportation costs for one year.
Applications are now open.
- The School is generous and offers merit scholarships to top students.
- W& L students are taught in small classes to allow tutors concentrate on individual students in developing personalized plans for students every step of the way, from early-career exploration to post-grad preparation.
- The school treats individual students in fairness to the financial power, thus making its degree afforadable.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Durham University Scholarships
- Portland State University Scholarships
- Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship
- Amcor Technical School Scholarship Program
- HACEMOS Scholarship Program
- University of Nottingham Africa Undergraduate Excellence Award
- Monash International Tuition Scholarship
- Nottingham Trent University International Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for John M Gunn International Scholarship 2022 at – Washington & Lee University
To be eligible, Gunn Scholars will:
- Be currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at a non-U.S. university
- Be fluent in English
- Scholarships are available to students who demonstrate financial need
Required Documents for Application
Your application will include:
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Evidence of a strong extracurricular background
- Two personal essays
- TOEFL or IELTS score, or documentation that English is the language of instruction at your home institution
How to Apply for John M Gunn International Scholarship 2022
The application is now available to submit electronically ONLY. Please do not send paper copies.
When is the Washington & Lee University Scholarships Application Deadline
- Applications are now open.
- Applications are due March 6, 2022.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for these scholarships in 2022 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.