The Monash International Tuition Scholarship 2022 – Application has commenced. See information about eligibility, fees, values, selection criteria, deadlines, and how to apply online via the application portal/website. GET MORE UK SCHOLARSHIPS.
Monash International Tuition Scholarships (MITS) 2022/2023 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees. These scholarships are very competitive and are awarded based on your academic record, any research outputs and prior research experience.
Monash University is ranked #58 IN THE WORLD QS World University Rankings 2022. #6 IN THE WORLD
Times Higher Education Golden Age University Rankings 2020 and #1 IN AUSTRALIA
Reuters’ Most Innovative Universities in Asia-Pacific 2019.
Applications are now open.
Monash International Tuition Scholarship covers the cost of:
- Course tuition fees; and
- A single Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Hatfield Lioness Scholarship
- Asylum Seekers Sanctuary Scholarship
- University of St Andrews EU Scholarships
- Newman University Sanctuary Scholarship
- Durham University Scholarships
- Portland State University Scholarships
- Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship
- Amcor Technical School Scholarship Program
- HACEMOS Scholarship Program
- University of Nottingham Africa Undergraduate Excellence Award
Eligibility Criteria for Monash University PhD Scholarship for International Students
- Should be an international student.
- Should meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements.
- Students must demonstrate academic merit.
- Students must have any research output and prior research experience.
- Should meet Monash’s English language proficiency requirements.
How to Apply for Monash International Tuition Scholarship 2022
Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course, unless you are already enrolled. Whether you are a new or current student, the same application process is used for both admission and/or scholarship via our Applicant Portal. You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
Many scholarships can have different application processes. Make sure to read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline.
When is the Monash University Scholarship Application Deadline
- Applications are now open.
- Applications close 31 March and 31 August each year.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for these scholarships in 2022 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.