The Leakey Foundation 2022 The Francis H. Brown African Scholarship – The application has commenced. See information about eligibility, fees, values, selection criteria, deadlines, and how to apply online via the application portal/website.
The Leakey Foundation is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A PhD degree Program.
- Open to students from citizens of Kenya, Ethiopia or Eritrea
- To study in the field of subjects taught at the university
- At the Leakey Foundation
- Successful Candidates will be awarded $25,000.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Fully Funded University of Leeds UK 2022 Ph.D. Funded Scholarship in the Fabrication of Soft Robots
- Fully-funded International Brett Ph.D. Fellowships in Entrepreneurship at University of Liverpool
- Savvy Global Fellowship Program
- Google 2022 News Initiative Student Fellowship in Europe
- Ashden 2022 Awards for Climate Solutions in Action
- FATE Foundation/CBI 2022 Ginger Sector Training Program
About The Leakey Foundation
The Leakey Foundation is an American-based non-governmental organization located in San Francisco, California, dedicated to promoting human-to-human origins research and education.
|Institution||The Leakey Foundation|
|Study Type||Full time|
July 15, 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
Students or researchers of African heritage who are citizens of Kenya, Ethiopia, or Eritrea who
(a) are pursuing a doctoral degree at an accredited university, preferably from, but not limited to, an institution located in sub-Saharan Africa or
(b) have completed their doctoral degrees no longer than six years prior to the time of application for funding from this source.
Applicants shall demonstrate a commitment to a career in their field of study with an emphasis on research and teaching in/her country of origin following the completion of/her degree.
How to Apply for the Leakey Foundation 2022 Francis H. Brown African Scholarship
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.