The Ursinus College International Students Undergraduate Gateway Scholarships 2022 – The application has commenced. See information about eligibility, fees, values, selection criteria, deadlines, and how to apply online via the application portal/website.
Ursinus College is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An Undergraduate degree Program
- Open to International and Domestic Students
- To study in all field of courses offered
- At the Ursinus College
- Successful Candidates will be awarded full tuition fee worth $35,000 per year.
Why You Should Study at the Ursinus College.
- Ursinus College has a great Student Life.
- The institution is a highly ranked liberal art college globally.
- Creates more off-campus connections for high-impact academic student research opportunities and internships.
- Ursinus has a very supportive faculty.
|Study Type||Full time|
|Deadline||1st November (Annual)|
Requirements for This Scholarship
- Every student who applies to Ursinus will be considered for the scholarship.
- The Gateway Scholarship guarantees $35,000/year to admissible applicants who earn an SAT of 1250+, an ACT of 28+, or who have an unweighted GPA of 3.85 or higher on a 4.0 scale at the time of their application (applicants with a GPA between 3.5 and 3.84 who have taken a rigorous curriculum will be considered for the scholarship on a case-by-case basis). Scores submitted after the application deadline of the round in which you apply ( EA, ED1, ED2, RD) will not be considered.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Grindstone Programme for Startup in South Africa
- Laura Bassi Scholarship at Editing Press
- Future 100 PhD Scholarships for International Students at University of Leicester
- University of Southampton Undergraduate Merit Awards
- Taylors Excellence Awards
- Newcastle Business School Onshore Student Scholarship
- Clarkson University Merit-Based Scholarships
How to Apply for Ursinus College International Students Undergraduate Gateway Scholarships
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.