The ADB – Japan Scholarship 2022/2023 (Fully Funded) application process has commenced. Download the Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2022 Application Form Online or Register via their portal.
This article is a guide on how to get ADB Scholarship 2022, requirements, deadlines, Asian Development Bank scholarship value, Benefits, ADB scholarship Philippines, ADB Japan Scholarship University of Auckland, and the online Scholarships application process.
We witnessed numerous students nervous about how to apply for Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship, so don’t panic as we have a lot of testimonies of international students who used our ADB Japan scholarship application process and ended up being awarded.
- 1 ADB-Japan Scholarship 2022 Full Details
- 2 Asian Development Bank Scholarship Benefits
- 3 Eligibility Requirements for ADB – Japan Scholarship Program
- 4 CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- 5 How to Apply for ADB – Japan Scholarship 2022
- 6 When is the Monash Research Training Program Portal 2022 Application Deadline?
ADB-Japan Scholarship 2022 Full Details
The ADB-Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) offers about 135 graduate scholarships a year for studies in economics, business and management, science and technology, and other development-related fields.
The ADB–Japan Scholarship Program (ADB–JSP) enrolls about 300 students annually in academic institutions located in 9 countries within the region. Upon completion of their study programs, scholars are expected to contribute to the economic and social development of their home countries.
- Level of Study: Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): Participating academic institutions
- Study in: Hong Kong, China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines Singapore, Thailand and USA
- Courses Offered:
Economics, Business and Management, Law and Public Policy, Natural resource management, Science and technology, Other development-related fields.
- Number of Scholarships: About 300 scholarships are awarded annually.
- Deadline: Check Deadlines.
Asian Development Bank Scholarship Benefits
ADB-JSP provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full tuition fees
- Housing allowance
- Monthly Stipend
- An allowance for books and instructional materials
- Travel expenses.
- Medical insurance
Eligibility Requirements for ADB – Japan Scholarship Program
Following is the eligibility criteria for ADB – Japan Scholarship Program:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are open to citizens of ADB’s borrowing member countries
- A national of an ADB borrowing member country (applicants from countries that are no longer borrowing from ADB are not eligible for the ADB-JSP Scholarship).
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with superior academic record.
- Gained admission to an approved MA/PhD course at an academic institution .
- At least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application. Proficiency in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- In good health.
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years old.
- Should agree to return to his/her home country after completion of studies under the Program.
- Staff of academic institutions are not eligible for the Scholarship.
- Executive Directors, Alternate Directors, management and staff of ADB, consultants, and relatives of the aforementioned are not eligible for the Scholarship.
- Applicants living or working in a country other than his/her home country are not eligible for scholarships.
- ADB-JSP does not sponsor undergraduate studies, distance learning programs, short-term training, conferences, seminars, thesis writing, and research projects.
- ADB-JSP does not support applicants who are already enrolled in graduate degree programs.
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet.Certificate of Employment for the duration of employment issued by the company.Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates.Certificate of Income issued by the company.Copy of your Passport.Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either your parents or spouses annual/monthly income.Valid IELTS test.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of South Australia Scholarships for International Students
- Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship for International Students
- University of Sydney Scholarships for International Students
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Scholars and Artists
- Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program
- Angela Adams Scholarship
- Mext Scholarship
- Charles Darwin University Scholarships for International Students
- Griffith University Scholarships for International Students
- University of Queensland Scholarships for International Students
- Monash Research Training Program
How to Apply for ADB – Japan Scholarship 2022
To apply for the ongoing Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program, ensure you have read all the presented requirements. and be sure you fit in.
- Click here to visit the ADB – Japan Scholarship Scholarships Application Portal.
- Next, click here to visit our Australian Scholarships Application Portal.
- Select your choice for the ADB – Japan Scholarship 2022 (fully funded) 135 Scholarship Openings,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the ADB Scholarship openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates
- Download Application Form (MS Word) or Application Form (PDF)
- Applicants should indicate to the academic institution that they are applying for admission, and that they would like to be considered for the ADB–JSP Scholarship.
- The completed institution application form and the required documentation, including the ADB–JSP application sheet form, should be submitted to the academic institution.
- Applicants must ensure that they submit accurate and complete documentation. Failure to do so may result in an application not being processed or to an award being terminated if documentation or information provided is later determined to be false.
- Applicants are required to submit their latest Income tax return or certification of their annual salary/monthly salary, whichever is available.
- They should also submit a certificate of family income (parent’s income).
Applications for scholarships should be sent at least six months prior to the planned time that you wish to commence your studies.
When is the Monash Research Training Program Portal 2022 Application Deadline?
- The application deadline is six weeks from publication.
- No separate application to ADB is necessary.
- The duly accomplished applications form together with all copies of academic records should be sent to the institution at least six (6) months before the commencement of the intake that you wish to join.
- Only candidates who have been offered admission and endorsed by the academic institutions will be considered for the scholarships by the ADB.
- The ADB-JSP does not cover expenses for the scholar’s family; extra-curricular courses or training; additional travel during the course of the study program; additional expenses related to supplementary educational materials, field trips, or participation in workshops, seminars, or internships while at the academic institution or purchase of educational equipment such as computers.
- Completion of the application form or admission by the academic institution does not mean that you have been accepted for a scholarship; accordingly you should not take any action with respect to your current employment or otherwise, until you have been informed by the institution that you have been awarded a scholarship.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for ADB – Japan Scholarship 2022/2023 | Asian Development Bank – Japan for International Students 2022 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.