Angela Adams Scholarship at University of Glasgow 2022/2023 application process has commenced. Download the University of Glasgow Scholarships application form online or Register via their portal.
This online international scholarship portal guides you on how to apply for Angela Adams Scholarship at the University of Glasgow, courses, fee payments, requirements, deadlines, and the Application Process.
We have seen countless students nervous about how to get Angela Adams Scholarship 2022, so don’t panic as we have a lot of testimonies of international students who used our Angela Adams Scholarship application process and ended up being awarded.
Angela Adams Scholarship Summary
The Angela Adams Scholarship is funded by the Scottish Government to honour the memory and legacy of the highly motivated and respected strategic planner, Angela Adams, following her untimely death in 2020.
The scholarship will be awarded to a new student undertaking a Masters in City Planning (with preference given to applicants to the Housing Pathway). Students selected for the scholarships must demonstrate academic excellence, financial need and a commitment to planning and housing.
- Level of Study: Masters Program
- Institution(s): University of Glasgow
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered: All Graduate courses offered by the university.
- Eligible Countries: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales
- Scholarship Value: £5,000
- Application is Open.
Eligible Requirements for Angela Adams Scholarship
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Hold an offer for the 1-year (or 2-year part-time) Masters in City Planning* programme for September 2022
- Be ordinarily resident in the UK and be classified as Home/RUK for fee purposes.
- Provide evidence of excellent academic achievement in their undergraduate studies (i.e. 2:1 degree classification, or above).
- Provide evidence that their circumstances are such that they may find it difficult to take up a place at the University for financial or other reasons.
- Demonstrate commitment to either planning, housing or social justice
*Please note, Preference will be given to students applying for the Housing Pathway. The joint MSc City Planning & Real Estate is NOT eligible for this scholarship.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- British Chevening Scholarships for International Students
- Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme
- Cambridge University Scholarships for International Students
- University of Victoria Scholarships for International Students
- Simon Fraser University Scholarships for International Students
- Boise State University Scholarships for International Students
- Boston University Scholarships for International Students
- Berea College Scholarships for International Students
- Jefferson Scholarship
- Scholarships for International Students in Canada
- Cape Breton University Scholarships for International Students
- Mext Scholarship
- University of Warwick Scholarships for International Students
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarships
- University of Nottingham Scholarships for International Students
- Clarendon Scholarship
- Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships
How to Apply for Angela Adams Scholarship 2022/2023
To apply for the ongoing Angela Adams Scholarships, ensure you have read all the presented requirements. and be sure you fit in.
- Next, click here to visit the Angela Adams Scholarship Application Portal.
- Select your choice for University of Glasgow Scholarship openings,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the University of Glasgow Scholarship openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates.
When is the University of Glasgow for International Students 2022/2023 Applications Deadline?
- The deadline for applications is midnight on Monday, 23rd May 2022.
- Decisions will be communicated to applicants by 17th June 2022.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for the Angela Adams Scholarship at the University of Glasgow 2022/2023 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.