The Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2022/2023 application process has commenced. Download the Oxford Hoffmann Graduate scholarships in Medical Sciences 2022 application form online or Register via their portal.
This online international scholarship portal guides you on how to apply for pershing square scholars, courses, winners, fee payments, requirements, deadlines, and the Application Process.
We witnessed numerous students nervous about how to apply for Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships, so don’t panic as we have a lot of testimonies of international students who used our Skoll scholarship application process and ended up being awarded.
What about Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships?
Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships was established in 2014, and the Pershing Square Scholarships provide up to six full awards covering both the Masters and the MBA degrees.
Pershing Square Scholars can pursue any of the partnering Master’s degrees and combine them with our MBA. Further details regarding eligibility can be found below.
- Level of Study: Masters and the MBA Degrees
- Institution(s): Oxford University
- Study in: UK
- Courses Offered: All Master’s and the MBA degrees courses offered by the university.
- Application is Open.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Cambridge University Scholarships for International Students
- University of Victoria Scholarships for International Students
- Simon Fraser University Scholarships for International Students
- Boise State University Scholarships for International Students
- Boston University Scholarships for International Students
- Berea College Scholarships for International Students
- Jefferson Scholarship
- Scholarships for International Students in Canada
- Cape Breton University Scholarships for International Students
- Mext Scholarship
- University of Warwick Scholarships for International Students
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarships
- University of Nottingham Scholarships for International Students
- Clarendon Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- Applicants to the Oxford 1+1 MBA Programme.
- Applicants who apply to any full-time one-year Master’s course that is not currently part of the official list of partner 1+1 MBA Programme, and to the MBA (as a separate application).
- Current Oxford students on a non-MBA course, who are applying to the MBA after the completion of their current Master’s/DPhil course (with no gap year(s)).
- Academic achievement demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Leadership potential demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Strong personal character, integrity and commitment.
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through the development of a new enterprise.
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges.
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives.
- Candidates are advised to highlight these attributes in their 1+1 MBA application, scholarship essay, and interview answers.
- Full course fees for both the Master’s degree and MBA programme, and a grant for living expenses of at least £15,609 per year for both years of study.
How to Apply for Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2022/2023
To apply for the ongoing Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships, ensure you have read all the presented requirements. and be sure you fit in.
- Next, click here to visit the Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships Application Portal.
- Select your choice for Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships openings,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates.
When is the Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships 2022/2023 Deadline
- To be considered for the Pershing Square Scholarship you must apply by 12 January 2022 for the 1+1 MBA and by your chosen Master’s programme deadline either in December or January. Funding deadlines for 1+1 MBA partnering programmes can be found on the relevant course page on the Graduate Admissions website.
- Shortlisting is expected to take place in early April.
- Shortlisted candidates will then be invited to an interview with the selection panel.
Kindly add your email to get Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in UK Updates.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for the Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.