The Monash Research Training Program (Fully Funded) application process has commenced. Download the Monash Research Training Program Scholarship Application Form Online or Register via their portal.
This article is a guide on how to get the Research Training Program RTP Scholarship 2022, how hard it is to get an rtp scholarship, Requirements, deadlines, Monash University Ph.D. stipend, Monash University Ph.D. programs, RTP scholarship, and the online Scholarships application process.
We witnessed numerous students nervous about how to apply for Monash Research Training Program, so don’t panic as we have a lot of testimonies of international students who used our RTP scholarship application process and ended up being awarded.
- 1 Monash Research Training Program 2022 Full Details
- 2 Monash Research Training Program Scholarship Benefits
- 3 CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship 2022
- 5 How to Apply for Monash Research Training Program for International Students
- 6 When is the Monash Research Training Program Portal 2022 Application Deadline?
Monash Research Training Program 2022 Full Details
Monash Research Training Program (RTP) offers fully-funded scholarships to support both domestic and international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees. These scholarships are provided by the Australian Government.
As part of this program, an RTP Stipend (living allowance) is available to help support domestic and international students with living costs whilst studying at Monash.
Monash International Tuition Scholarships (MITS) are provided by Monash University to support international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees.
- Level of Study: Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): Monash University
- Study in: Australia
- Courses Offered: Arts, Biomedical Science, Design Education, Educational and Developmental Psychology and Philosophy, Engineering Science, Fine Art, Philosophy, Reproductive Sciences, Surgery
- Program Period: Different according to your course.
Monash Research Training Program Scholarship Benefits
Monash Research Training Program provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Annual living allowance: $29,500.
- Relocation allowance: $1,500.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of South Australia Scholarships for International Students
- Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship for International Students
- University of Sydney Scholarships for International Students
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Scholars and Artists
- Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program
- Angela Adams Scholarship
- Mext Scholarship
- University of Warwick Scholarships for International Students
- Sussex GREAT Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students
- Free Online Internship with Certificate
- Google Internship
- Deakin Vice Chancellors International Scholarship
- Chevening Scholarships Results
- Charles Darwin University Scholarships for International Students
- Griffith University Scholarships for International Students
- University of Queensland Scholarships for International Students
Eligibility Criteria for Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship 2022
To be eligible for Monash Research Training Program, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English. You must meet the Monash’s English language proficiency requirements.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An International student.
- A New Zealand citizen.
- An Australian citizen.
- Australian permanent resident.
- Australian humanitarian visa holder.
- A bachelor’s degree requiring at least four years of full-time study in a relevant field, and which normally includes a research component in the fourth year, leading to an honours 1 or 2A in a relevant field.
- A course leading to a level rated by the relevant department, faculty and committee as equivalent to an honours 1 or 2A in a relevant field.
- A master’s degree that entails work, normally including a significant research component, including at least 25% of one full time equivalent year of work, including a thesis. It is normally expected that a grade of honours 2A has been obtained for the research thesis or project. Where ungraded, examiners’ reports will be taken into account.
- Have qualifications which in the opinion of GRC are deemed equivalent.
- Scholarships are awarded based on an applicant’s academic record, research output and prior research experience.
- Have not previously held an Australian Government or Monash-funded Postgraduate Research Award for more than six months.
How to Apply for Monash Research Training Program for International Students
Applications for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course unless you are already enrolled.
Whether you are a new or current student, the same application process is used for both admission and/or scholarship via our Applicant Portal.
You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
To apply for the ongoing Monash Research Training Program Scholarships for Domestic and International Students, ensure you have read all the presented requirements. and be sure you fit in.
- Click here to visit the Monash Research Training Program Scholarships Application Portal.
- Next, click here to visit our Australian Scholarships Application Portal.
- Select your choice for the Monash Research Training Program 2022 (fully funded) 300 Scholarship Openings,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the Monash Research Training Program for International Students openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates
When is the Monash Research Training Program Portal 2022 Application Deadline?
- The application deadline is as follows:
- INTERNATIONAL (Round 1)
- opens 1 September, closes 31 March
- DOMESTIC (Round 2)
- opens 1 November, closes 31 May
- INTERNATIONAL (Round 3)
- opens 1 April, closes 31 August
- DOMESTIC (Round 4)
- opens 1 June, closes 31 October
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for Monash Research Training Program Scholarships for International Students 2022 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.