Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students 2022/2023 – Requirements & Application Guidelines.
Are you among the thousands of eligible applicants that have been patiently waiting for the commencement of the Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023? So congratulations, because there is good news in store for you?
The CSC scholarship 2021 online application for 2022-23 is ongoing and we will be here to guide you with the necessary steps and information you need to follow through with the Chinese government scholarship official website from anywhere you are in the world.
If you would love to see information about the Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 application form, the registration portal, how to apply, universities list, benefits, deadlines, and every other detail you need to know about the Chinese government scholarship benefits, keep scrolling.
Just so you know, we have seen countless students nervous about how to get the Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students, so don’t panic as we have a lot of testimonies of international students who used our Kaist Scholarship for International Students application process and ended up being awarded.
- 1 CSC Scholarship 2022-2023 Summary
- 2 Chinese Government Scholarship Benefits
- 3 CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- 4 Eligible Requirements for Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students
- 5 How to Apply for Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students 2022/2023
- 6 Step By Step Application Process for CSC Scholarship 2022 online Application
- 7 When is the Chinese Government Scholarship 2022/2023 Application Deadline?
CSC Scholarship 2022-2023 Summary
The Chinese Government offers undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships to international students to help strengthen our bond with China.
- Host: Chinese
- Level of Study: Undergraduates, Postgraduates, General and Senior Scholars
- Institution(s): Chinese University Program Zhejiang University
- Study in: China
- Courses Offered: science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, economics, law, management, education, history, literature, philosophy, and fine arts, among others. Please visit the website (http://www.campuschina.org) for further information about designated Chinese universities and majors they offer.
- Program Duration: The Chinese Government Scholarship covers both major study and Chinese language (preparatory) study. The language courses last one year, whereas the duration of the scholarship for major study conforms to that as required.
Chinese Government Scholarship Benefits
1. Tuition fees;
2. Free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy;
Undergraduates: CNY 2,500 per month;
Master’s students/general scholars: CNY 3,000 per month;
Doctoral students/senior scholars: CNY 3,500 per month.
4. Comprehensive medical insurance:
CNY 800 per person per year;
CNY 400 per person (for programs lasting less than six months)
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program
- Angela Adams Scholarship
- British Chevening Scholarships for International Students
- Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme
- Berea College Scholarships for International Students
- Jefferson Scholarship
- Scholarships for International Students in Canada
- Cape Breton University Scholarships for International Students
- Mext Scholarship
- University of Warwick Scholarships for International Students
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarships
- University of Nottingham Scholarships for International Students
- Clarendon Scholarship
- Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships
- Scholarships for International Students in Canada
- Scholarships for International Students in USA
- Sussex GREAT Scholarships
- DAAD Scholarships
- IsDB Scholarship
- Kaist Scholarship
Eligible Requirements for Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- be a citizen of a country other than the PRC and in good health both mentally and physically;
- be an academically excellent holder of high school diploma or its equivalent under the age of 25 when applying for an undergraduate program;
- be an academically excellent holder of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent under the age of 35 when applying for a Master’s program;
- be an academically excellent holder of a Master’s degree or its equivalent under the age of 40 when applying for a doctoral program;
- be a holder of a high school diploma (or higher) under the age of 45 when applying for a general scholar program;
- be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for a senior scholar program;
- have passed the HSK (Level 3) when applying for a Chinese-taught undergraduate or general scholar program (excluding Chinese language majors);
- have passed the HSK (Level 3) when applying for a Chinese-taught senior scholar program;
- have passed the HSK (Level 4) when applying for a Chinese-taught postgraduate program;
- meet the admission requirements of the university of preference in terms of language proficiency and academic ability, among others, when applying for a program taught in a language other than Chinese.
Required Documents for Chinese Government Scholarship Application
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (filled in online);
2. A scanned copy of the Passport Information Page. The applicant shall submit a clear scanned copy of the information page of his/her passport that will not expire on or before March 1, 2023. Renew your passport if the requirements are not met. An applicant who fails to apply for a passport due to objective reasons may submit valid documentation or documentary evidence that carries information about the full English name, sex, nationality, and date of birth of the applicant upon the approval of the application receiving agency;
3. Diploma and certificate of highest education (notarized photocopy). An applicant who is a current university student shall submit the certificate of expected graduation or student status issued by his/her university;
4. Academic transcripts. Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English shall be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English;
5. Certificate of language proficiency. When applying for a Chinese-taught program, an applicant shall provide a valid HSK score report that meets the program’s language ability requirements. When applying for a program taught in a language other than Chinese, an applicant shall provide a certificate of proficiency in the language as required by the designated university, such as the IELTS or TOEFL test report;
6. Admission documents. When applying for a postgraduate program or for academic education as a general or senior scholar, an applicant shall provide the admission documents issued by the university of preference, including an admission letter, a pre-admission letter, or the invitation letter from a prospect supervisor (admission documents will serve as a priority of admission in granting the Chinese Government Scholarship);
7. A study or research plan is written in Chinese or in English (no less than 200 words/characters for undergraduates; no less than 500 words/characters for scholars; no less than 800 words/characters for postgraduates);
8. Recommendation letters. An applicant for a postgraduate program or for academic education as a senior scholar shall submit two recommendation letters in Chinese or in English from professors or associate professors;
9. An applicant for the arts or design program shall provide his/her own works (such as videos and paintings);
10. An applicant under the age of 18 shall submit the legal documents of his/her legal guardian(s) in China;
11. An applicant studying in China for more than six months shall submit a photocopy of the Foreign Physical Examination Form (the original document, printed by Chinese quarantine authorities, shall be filled in in English and kept by the applicant). The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are invalid. Medical examination results are valid for only six months;
12. An applicant shall submit a valid Certificate of Non-Criminal Record (or Police Clearance Certificate) issued by the local public security (such as the police station), usually issued within six months prior to the submission date of the application.
How to Apply for Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students 2022/2023
To apply for the ongoing CSC Scholarships 2022-2023, ensure you have read all the presented requirements. and be sure you fit in.
- Click here to visit the Chinese Government Scholarship Application Portal.
- Next, click here to visit our Chinese Scholarships Application Portal.
- Select your choice for Chinese Government Scholarships for International Students, 2022 openings,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the CSC scholarships 2022/2023 openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates.
Step By Step Application Process for CSC Scholarship 2022 online Application
1. An applicant shall learn about designated Chinese universities and majors they offer by visiting websites (http://www.campuschina.org) or other means, and identify the preferred scholarship program, designated university and major;
2. An applicant shall reach the designated university for admission documents;
3. An applicant shall reach an application receiving agency for a recommendation;
4. An applicant shall fill in and submit the Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship online via the Chinese Government Scholarship Information System(http://www.campuschina.org);
5. The application receiving agency shall submit the recommended candidates list and their application documents;
6. The CSC will organize designated universities and experts concerned to examine applicants’ eligibility and academic performance before finalizing the short-list candidates;
7. The CSC will notify the admission results to the application receiving agency that will subsequently have the applicant informed.
When is the Chinese Government Scholarship 2022/2023 Application Deadline?
- Application deadline: February 28, 2022
- Applicants must log in to the Online Application System For International Students of Zhejiang University (Link), clearly fill in and completely upload the application materials as required.
- Please also note the winter break is from January 15, 2022 to February 17, 2022, Application submitted during the above-mentioned time period will be processed after the end of the winter break.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students 2022/2023 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.