The Cameron Impact Scholarship 2022/2023 application process has commenced. In this page, we will explain in detail this scholarship program, its benefits, and the step-by-step application process.
The Cameron Impact Scholarship 2022-2023 is a four-year, full-tuition, merit-based undergraduate scholarship awarded annually to 10-15 exceptional high school students who have demonstrated excellence in leadership, community service, extracurricular activities, and academics.
Bryan Cameron Impact Scholarship is unique among its peers because it covers the full tuition, fees, and books at any accredited U.S. based college or university that the recipient chooses to attend. Expected grant up to $20000- $50000 per annum.
As a merit-based program, the Cameron Impact Scholarship is open to all applicants who meet the GPA and citizenship requirements, regardless of race, socioeconomic status, religion, sexual orientation or any other background factors. We are looking for young leaders with demonstrated passion and commitment to any variety of positive impact.
- 1 CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- 2 Bryan Cameron Scholarship 2022 Full Details
- 3 Scholarship Benefits
- 4 Eligibility / Selection Process for Cameron Impact Scholarship 2022
- 5 How to Apply for the Cameron Impact Scholarship 2022/2023
- 6 When is the Cameron Impact Scholarship 2022/2023 Application Deadline?
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- ADB – Japan Scholarship
- Angela Adams Scholarship
- Mext Scholarship
- GRIPS Scholarships
- Japanese Government Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students
- World Bank Scholarship for Developing Countries
- McDonald Fellowship for Developing Countries
Bryan Cameron Scholarship 2022 Full Details
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Any Accredited College/university in USA
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: May 20, 2022 / September 09, 2022
Cameron Impact Scholarship provides the recipient with:
- The Cameron Impact Scholarship covers full tuition, fees, and books at any accredited U.S.-based college or university that the recipient chooses to attend.
- Expected grant up to $20000- $50000 per annum.
Eligibility / Selection Process for Cameron Impact Scholarship 2022
There are countless ways to make a positive impact in many professional careers. The Cameron Impact Scholar has both the ability and the intent to make real, tangible contributions in their lifelong dedication to the greater good. The Foundation will allocate approximately 25%, or a quarter of the scholarships to individuals pursuing careers in education, nonprofits, government, and/or military and have a stated professional goal of public service.
Eligibility for the Cameron Impact Scholarship is based on the following criteria.
The applicant must:
- Maintain a minimum, cumulative, unweighted GPA of a 3.7/4.0 scale or equivalent in their high school studies;
- Be a full citizen of the United States of America;
- Be in the high school graduating Class of 2023, planning to enroll in a full-time course of study towards a degree at an accredited four-year U.S. college or university for the full academic year following high school graduation;
- Show proven excellence in extracurricular activities, be motivated leaders with a strong work ethic, demonstrate active participation in community service and/or civic minded arenas; and
- Submit the following three components by the Application Deadline:
- Online Application;
- Two required Letters of Recommendation; and
- Transcript certifying academic performance.
There are two opportunities to submit the Initial Online Application:
- Early Application Deadline for the Class of 2023 is May 20, 2022 at 12:00pm PT (NOON)
- Regular Application Deadline for the Class of 2023 is September 9, 2022 at 12:00pm PT (NOON)
Applications are received and reviewed on a rolling basis. Please note that the Foundation is limiting the number of Applications they will review to 3,000 from the Class of 2023. We will make a note on the website and our social media pages if and when this limit is approaching.
The Selection Committee will select 100 Finalists to receive face-to-face interviews in the Fall of 2022 (typically at the Applicant’s high school). Recipients of the Cameron Impact Scholarship will be announced in December 2022.
Recipients of the Cameron Impact Scholarship are required to attend an annual Cameron Impact Scholars Award Ceremony and Summit for the 4-year duration of the Scholarship.
IMPORTANT: Applicants are strongly advised to submit their application well in advance of the final deadline. The Foundation assumes no responsibility for an applicant’s technical submission issues encountered on the final due date.
Recommendations and Transcript may be uploaded directly within the Application when prompted, OR e-mailed directly to the Foundation at [email protected]. Please submit only two Recommendation letters.
PLEASE NOTE THAT INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE REVIEWED OR CONSIDERED.
Applicants may not relate to, or have pre-existing relationships to any members of the Bryan Cameron Education Foundation staff, Board of Directors, or Selection Committee. The Foundation is committed to a policy against discrimination based on gender, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for the Cameron Impact Scholarship 2022/2023
To apply for the ongoing Cameron Impact Scholarship 2022/2023, ensure you have read all the presented requirements. and be sure you fit in.
- Click here to visit the Cameron Impact Scholarship 2022/2023 Application Portal.
- Next, click here to visit our USA Scholarships Application Portal.
- Select your choice for Bryan cameron education foundation Scholarships Openings,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the Bryan Cameron scholarship 2022 openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates.
When is the Cameron Impact Scholarship 2022/2023 Application Deadline?
The application deadlines for the Cameron Impact Scholarship are as follows:
- APPLICATIONS WILL OPEN FOR THE CLASS OF 2023 ON FEBRUARY 1ST
- EARLY APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 20, 2022 at NOON Pacific Time
- REGULAR APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 9, 2022 at NOON Pacific Time
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for Cameron Impact Scholarship 2022/2023 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.