PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Africa Financial Reporting Accountant
Employment type: Full-time – Executive
About PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria: PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
- Minimum of First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a professional services environment.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Oracle SmartView for office
- Oracle EPM cloud
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Data reconciliation
- Financial planning
- Communication skills
- Cost optimization
- Training and Facilitation
- Project management
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria|