International Institute of Tropical Agriculture is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agribusiness Hub Manager
Job Ref.: IITA-HR-NRS2023-014
Recruitment Type: National (1-year renewable contract)
About International Institute of Tropical Agriculture: The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
- BSc/HND in Business Administration, Agricultural Economics, or any other related field with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience performing a similar role in a wellstructured environment.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have good communication skills (writing, reading, and speaking).
- Have ability to use basic Microsoft software (word, excel, PowerPoint).
- Have strong multi-tasking abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Have experience in agribusiness incubation and hub management.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Click here for more information (PDF)
- Interested applicants should complete the online application by attaching a detailed Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format.
- The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague, and evidence of current remuneration package.
- IITA is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce, particularly welcoming applications from women.
- While all applications will be acknowledged, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2023.
|Job Category||Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|