We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auditor (Male)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Do you possess audit instincts that will enable you conduct audit of Montaigne’s financial reports and assess internal control system?
- Are you willing to use your investigative skills to conduct investigations or forensic audit if fraudulent activities are suspected?
You will assist the audit department to;
- Keeps record to conform with tax law and to provide financial data for the management of Montaigne Business.
- Ensures that costs and revenue are properly captured.
- Make adequate provision for cost, Bank Charges, etc.
- Maintain Asset Register and compute monthly depreciation.
- Prepares income tax and other government report.
- Prepares weekly creditors and debtors schedule.
- Prepares report of daily bank lodgment.
- Prepares report of daily bank balances.
- Administer and reconcile all bank accounts, investigating any irregularities, and taking appropriate action (escalate when necessary).
- Functionally reports into: Head, Internal Auditor
- Administratively reports to: Head, Internal Auditor
- Supervises: None
Key Performance Indicators:
- Error free reconciliation statement
- Satisfaction of internal customers
- Level of adherence to accounting operating procedures.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or related discipline
Required Auditing Experience:
- Minimum of 5 year experience.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria|