Opay is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Reconciliation Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
About Opay: OPay is a mobile money platform operated by OPay Digital Services Limited and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Launched in June 2018, the company has spread its services across all 36 states in Nigeria with over 300,000 mobile money merchants. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status.OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. We combine Human excellence, expertise and technology together to achieve the best. Millions of users rely on OPay everyday to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance related course.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in bank reconciliation duties.
- FINTECH industry experience is an added advantage.
- Experience with SAP is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In-depth knowledge of products and concepts relating to the FINTECH industry.
- Knowledge in accounting and bookkeeping.
- Detail-oriented and committed to accuracy.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet goals and deadlines.
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced Excel skills and technology proficient.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2022.
|Job Category||Reconciliation Officer|